The Host Club is open for business!

Yo!Sooo...I have nothing to really say this time,so...yeah.Chapter 4 is now up! Hope you enjoy! I do not own Ouran High School Host Club or any other anime I mention in this story

Haruhi POV

-------------------

"Elijah?"I asked as soon as I saw him drop his bag.

The twins smirked "Looks like you really did come!"they said together and went over and rested their arms on his shoulders.

Poor Elijah looked uncomfortable with the two of them and tried to wave to me "uh, hey Haruhi."

Tamaki looked between Elijah and I "Haruhi. This is Elijah Russo isn't it?"

He looked at Tamaki "How do know my name?"

Tamaki-Senpai laughed a little bit and walked over to him and I could see Elijah was visibly shaking"The whole school knows who you are young man, its not every day Ouran Academy gets a commoner as a student."

Hani-senpai started jumping up and down "You and Haru-chan are the only commoners here Eli-chan!" Mori-senpai nodded in agreement.

"Eli-chan?" he said in confusion and got a little wide eyed as he saw Kyoya-Senpai.

Kyoya-Senpai fixed his glasses before he spoke "But there is a problem with you being here though.It's not that you're a commoner like Haruhi," he looked at him with cold eyes"It's that you know her outside of school, and therefore know the Host Club's secret."

Tamaki-senpai gasped at this "That's right...and if you know her outside school and know her secret....YOU CAN RUIN MY HARUHI'S LIFE!"

Kaoru restrained Elijah and Hikaru got a baseball bat "We have to enduce amnesia!"

"Guys cut it out!"I said trying to stop them

"EH!?"Elijah tried to put his hands out and shouted "Hold on hold on!! I would never dream of revealing something that was important to Haruhi.Especially something like this!"

Hikaru froze but still held the bat and leaned in closer to Elijah's face "How do we know you're telling the truth?"

Elijah looked him in the eye and stuttered a little "B-Because she's my friend and I care about her. I hate hurting the people I care about.Plus, if I were to tell, how could she repay the debt she owes you guys? AND WHO WANTS A VASE WORTH 8 MILLION YEN!?"

Hikaru put the bat down and leaned on it like a cane as Kaoru spoke "Lots of wealthy families want valuable items like that.Most are much more than 8 million yen."

Elijah sweatdrouped "You dam rich people."

Tamaki stood up from the corner he was sitting in and snapped his fingers "of course. How did I not think of this before!" he turned around with a determined smile and pointed at Elijah "In order to ensure you  keep Haruhi's secret, you will become a member of the Host Club!"

Hikaru and Kaoru clapped together "Good plan boss!"

Hani-senpai clapped too holding Usa-chan "That's a great idea Tama-chan!"

"Yeah."Mori senpai said the first few times that day.

Kyoya-Senpai still looked at Elijah like they were interrogating him "I suppose we could find something for this boy, but we have no more character themes that he could be based off of or that he fits."

"AHAHAHA!"They all heard high pitched laughter and Elijah looked around panicking "What is that?" he asked

The twins sweatdrouped "Yeah, would've guessed she wants part of the action."