First day as the Outcast Host

Hi! So this isn't going to be a great chapter I already know so just bear with me okay? I want to thank Shinigami5 for looking at this story and liking it, I appreciate it ^-^ now enough formalities,ON WITH THE BOOK! I don't own Ouran or any references I make in the story.

Elijah POV

-----------------

Of all people to get paired up with, why did it have to be him? I thought and put my head on the desk "tell me this isn't happening."

Haruhi put a hand on my shoulder and smiled "Don't worry, once you get to know him, Hikaru isn't that bad."

The teacher finished the list and spoke louder "Now I want you all to sit next to your partners and these will be your assigned seats until the project is over.It is due in several weeks so work hard students!"

"Good luck."Haruhi said and winked at me then went over to Kaoru.

As Hikaru got up, I put my head back down and sighed as I heard the chair against the floor "What are the odds huh?"He asked.

I looked away from him and slightly nodded "Yeah."

I heard his chair creak so he must've leaned back in it "So what play should we do?"

I shrugged "I don't really care.

You could practically hear the smirk in his voice "Oh really? So you wouldn't mind if we did something like Romeo and Juliet?"

I shot strait up from the desk "NO FREAKIN WAY!"

He laughed "I was just kidding!"

I sat down and for some reason my face felt hot "don't joke like that." I muttered.

Before he could do anything, we heard a squeal from the back of the room "Teacher! Can we do dubbed versions of anime!?" Renge asked waving her hand like a mad woman "the dubbed versions are in English so that counts right?"

The teacher thought about it "I see no problem with it, but it has to be in English or I will give you an automatic 'F' understood?"

Renge squealed and started talking to her partner who put his head on his hand looking bored until she said something that made his eyes have a glint of excitement.

I looked back at Hikaru "Maybe we can do an anime as our project."

He nodded and smirked again "yeah, maybe if were lucky we can get a kiss scene in there."

"HUH!?" I asked wide eyed at his suggestion.

He laughed"You have to stop taking stuff so seriously!"

My heart still felt like it was running a marathon but I managed to get out an answer "O-okay."

He looked away quickly and grabbed his bag "Alright! So we need a paper to write down ideas right? So lets just do that for now!"

I nodded getting back on topic "right! So I think maybe we can do cosplay from this really cool one called 'Black Butler'-"

"Black Butler?" He asked "Sounds dumb, like a girly anime."

I glared at him "I assure you it is not girly!Anyways, its about this kid named Ciel Phantomhive whos parents were murdered when he was young and the people who did it kidnapped him.He was so miserable and desperate that he made a deal with a demon to get revenge on those people who betrayed his family in exchange for his soul."

I looked at Hikaru who looked at me weirdly "That sounds really dark."

"Well its more of a mystery than anything else.It's really good."