An embarrassing wake-up call

I AM BAAAACK!Well, at least for the day. I'm still in trouble and most likely banned by my parents from wattpad but unless thats confirmed, I will post this chapter!!! I hope you all enjoy~! I don not own Ouran or any other things I make references to.

Elijahs POV

the next morning, I didn't want to get up. I've never slept better in my life.I curled up in bed and layed back closing my eyes.The pillow was a little weird though;must've been a rich people thing. It was firmer than usual and thumped slghtly, like it had a heartbeat.It started getting strange when something wrapped around me in the middle. I opened my eyes and gasped remembering where I was "please don't be who I think it is, please don't." I looked under me to see the sleeping face of Hikaru Hitachiin.

I screamed and his eyes shot open with confusion and he let me go making me fall out of the bed and onto the floor.

"What was that for?" He asked sleepily

I jumped up and pointed at him "Y-y-y-you w-were-" I cut myself off amd ran my hands through my hair "Oh my god." I looked down at myself to see I was wearing my uniform pants and a dress shirt that was half unbuttoned. I looked back at Hikaru "Oh my god." I saw he was shirtless and put two and two together "Oh my GOD!"

He looked at himself then me "What? I always sleep shirtless."

I shook my head and fell to my knees "This isn't happening.Please tell me this is a dream!?

He put a finger to his mouth smiling and pointed behind me "be careful or you're gonna wake up the whole house!"

I looked to see what he was pointing at and saw it was Kaoru who sat up and rubbed his eyes "Hikaru, why are you yelling?" He asked innocently then saw me and frowned "oh." he said a little mad "Why didn't you go home Elijah?" He asked getting out of bed.

I looked away seeing he was shirtless too "I-I just fell asleep when we were watching the show, I didn't do anything else I swear." I said backing up and looking for the rest of my uniform "Damn it, I don't even have an extra pair of clothes." I whined looking for my tie.

The twins looked at eachother and spoke together "You can borrow one of our uniforms if you have to."

I looked at them "really?" I shook my head "No thats okay.I really just need a shirt, everything else I have is still clean-ish." I said.

They looked back at eachother and shrugged and Hikaru gave me another shirt and I bowed to them "thanks.mind if I..."I trailed off and pointed to the bathroom.

They shrugged and waved to it "go ahead."

I ran in their quickly getting dressed and using the water to pat down my hair and rinse my mouth out. "Man I hate morning breath." I said leaving the room and folding up the dirty shirt as small as possible.

I put it in my bag and looked up to see the twins looking at me with a funny look "What?" I asked them getting defensive.

"You're seriously wearing the clothes from yesterday?" They asked. I looked down at the outfit and nodded. They sighed "You're hopeless. And they tossed a whole new one at me "We're not letting you leave in filthy clothes from the day before." They said together. "Especially since they were covered in food."

I remembered what happened at lunch the day before and frowned "Right.I forgot." I walked back into the bathroom and came out a few minutes later.The twins already left the room and I sighed

"This is gonna be a very bad day."

I went downstairs and heard my stomach growl 'foooood' was the only thing on my mind now and I walked to the kitchen to see the maid from last night.She saw me and smiled "Good morning! Would you like me to make you something to eat?"

I shook my head "I think I can manage." I looked around at all the cupboards my eyes landing on the clock on the wall."Ah!! I'm gonna be late!" a toaster went off on the counter so I just grabbed the bread and ran.

I almost made it to the door when someone grabbed me by the back of my shirt "Hold on there little brother!" he said and I turned around sighing "But Tobi, I have to go or I'm gonna be-"

He cut me off "You aren't going anywhere untill you get something to eat with the others."

I threw my hands into the air "I don't have time for this!!"

 he shoook his head "Now, is that anyway to talk to your older brother? Especially after I covered for your dissapearance last night. I called dad as soon as you and Hikaru went upstairs.If it wasn't for me, You'd be dead the moment you stepped into the front door."

I gulped knowing he was right and looked at the floor "I'll go back to the kitchen." I muttered and walked back to see Hikaru and Kaoru coming from that way.

They both smirked at me "Hey Elijah." "What were you doing running outside?" Kaoru asked me.

I pointed to the dooor "Putting in how long it took us to get here yesterday, It will take us 10 minues minimum to reach the school, and theres only 15 minutes till school starts!"

They looked at eachother, then to me "So?" they asked together and Hikaru put is hands behind his head "We always leave a little late" Kaoru finished for him "But we always manage to make it on time anyways, so whats the big deal?'

I sweatdrouped "How you both manage to joke around I will never know.Lets just please hurry up so we can go."

The twins smirked wider and leaned in "So what you're saying is, you want us to be fast?"

I nodded "That's exactly what I'm asking.Please."  turned around and went back to the kitchen hoping those two would listen.

                              -----------------------

Kaoru POV

yeah right, like we were really going to rush just because Elijah told us to. If anything, we took an extra long time just to piss the guy off. By the time we were done eating, we had five minutes till school started, and Elijah was tapping his foot by the door looking like he was ready to jump out of it.

I nudged Hikaru and pointed to the one at the door and he smiled and we started walking over to himn"Was that quick ehough Elijah?" we asked in unison and he jerked his head twords us and closed his eyes "Can we please just go now?" I smiled, satisfyed, and we all walked to the car.

                             *-*-*-*-*

we walked through the schools front door just as the first bell rang. Elijah dropped to his knees he was so relived. "Told you we wouldn't be late." Hikaru and I said going to class "Now hurry up or you really will be."

Elijah looked up at us and got up running after us. I wanted to laugh so badly at how bad he looked, but I knew Hikaru would get mad, so I didn't say anything. The pain in my chest from last night came back.  I couldn't forget how they were sleeping like that. No one else can do that, only I could. I looked forward and clenched my fist tighter around my bag

"Is something wrong Kaoru?" Hikaru asked me. I looked at him and shook my head "Nope. not at all." I looked away and went into the classroom taking my seat next to Haruhi and saw Hikaru messing with Elijah at their seats. Someone had to show this new kid not to mess with us twins.

And I will be the one to do it

Not bad considering I wrote this in one day. man it feels guud to be back :')