A night at the Hitachiin's

Hallo my readers! I don't have much to say about this chapter personally except it's more a filler chapter than anything else. I will say this now: beware the next chapter, it will be getting...Interesting. On that happy note, on with the show!

I don't own Ouran or anything I make references to.

Elijah's POV

By the time I finished packing my overnight bag and changed out of my uniform, I heard a knock on the door. I slung it over my shoulder,grabbed my backpack in the other hand, and ran into the living room. I opened the door to see a familiar head of red hair and smiled "Hey Hikaru!"

He looked me up and down seeing my normal clothes, then smiled back "Hey Elijah." He leaned to give me a kiss, but I stopped him by putting my hand on his chest. I looked back to see my dad wasn't anywhere, and shook my head "Dad doesn't know." I mouthed. He looked at me wide eyed but nodded understanding "So," he said changing the subject "ready to head out?"

I nodded and yelled into the house "I'll be back tomorrow dad!" He grunted in return "You better be." I closed the door behind me and Hikaru looked at me startled "Why did he sound so angry?"

I went down the stairs quickly "oh, no reason." I lied "He just had a rough day at work."

He shrugged ,buying the lie and opened the door for me to get in "I thought I told you to stop doing that." I said getting in. He smirked at me "That doesn't stop you from accepting it." He got in on the other side, and closed his door. "So, why don't you want your dad to know you're into guys and dating me?" He asked as the car started driving.

'Because he would take me out of the school, beat me in till I was dead and disown me. Not particularly in that order.' Is what I wanted to say, but I just shrugged and looked out the window "He doesn't like homosexuals that much ,and I know I would disappoint him if I ever told him."

Hikaru took my chin in his hand, making me turn my head and kissed me. I hesitated at first, then closed my eyes accepting it. When he pulled away, I opened my eyes again, this time wide eyed and covered my mouth with my hand "w-what was that for!?"

He smiled at me victorious "I wanted you to stop thinking about your disapproving dad. Come on, you're getting out of your house and spending the day with me. That's gotta be enough reason for you to smile!" He put his hands behind his head "besides, your dressed too irresistibly for me to not want to kiss you."

I looked at myself and my clothes. They were just normal jeans and a V-neck shirt. Then I noticed the point of the 'v' was lower than usual, showing most of my neck stopping just between my collarbone and the top of my chest. I blushed not believing I didn't realize it, and dug through my bag, pulling out my usual black hoodie."I'm sorry!" I said putting it on "I didn't know my shirt was like that, I'll change when we get to the house!"

He laughed and leaned on his arm "No don't cover up. I was complementing you. It's actually not a bad view." I felt my face heat up even more and pulled the hoodie over quicky "I'd rather keep it on, thank you very much!"

He kept changing subjects and making jokes on the way, until the car stopped in front of his mansion. I was still stunned by how huge it was. Hikaru saw my expression and put a hand on my head "Don't worry, you've already been here before!" He looked me in the eye "and don't worry, I haven't told my parents yet either."I smiled back ,and we walked inside.

After saying a quick hello to my brother, we went to Hikaru's room and he flopped down on his bed sighing "Did you already do your homework?"

I nodded putting my bags on the floor "Everything except math." Hikaru looked at me "great! So you can give me the answers to English right?" I started doing my math "not a chance. We may be together, but that doesn't mean I'm your cheat sheet."