My new school:Why am I a 'commoner'

Okay I'm sorry for some mistakes I made in the first chapter that I JUST freakin noticed and I am so sorry for making things confusing, I just fixed them though so I think its good to go. I do not own Ouran High School Host Club in any way whatsoever!!!

Elijah's POV

-------------------

I woke up earlier than I meant to in the morning, so I turned my alarm off and got up. I grabbed my uniform from the closest and smiled, putting my phone on for a little musiccouldn't help but sing along woth the song when I was getting ready

"Somethings getting in the way, somethings just about to break!

I will try to find my place, in the Diary of Jane.

As I burn another page, as I look the other way

I still try to find my place

In the Diary of Jane

so tell me, how it should be!"

I fixed the tie and went in the bathroom, when I came out, my hair looked sort of better and I was ready for the day.

I grabbed my bag and went into the living room and froze.There were beer cans all on the floor "he's doing it again..." I tried stepping over some of them and opened the door quietly when I heard him

"Elijah!" he said muffled and slurring his words. I panicked and ran outside and slammed the door quickly breathing a little quickly.

"Hey Elijah!" I heard someone call my name again and looked up to see...

"Haruhi?"I asked questioning. She came down the stairs with a smile on her face, but a uniform like mine on"Why are you wearing the boys uniform?" I asked.

She rubbed her head a little bit and laughed "Yeah, it's kind of a long story.I'll tell you on the way to school."

"Haruhi, Elijah! Wait for me!" he looked again to see a redheaded woman with lipstick and a purple buisness suit on coming from Haruhis apartment

"Is that your mom?" I asked. She smiled and shook her head "No.That's dad."

I looked from her 'dad' to her "You guys crossdress?!"

She laughed again "Like I said, We'll tell you on the way." she walked over to her dad and I followed them into a car, and they drove off, Haruhi explaining everything like she promised.

"-And so, I go there because I have to finish repaying my debt." she finished as the car stopped"Looks like we're here!"

she got out of the car and I opened my door and stared at the school wide eyed "Woah." was all I could say as I saw the giant pink and blue building.

Haruhi smiled "Yeah, it's pretty overwhelming the first time you see it." She gave me my bag which I left in the car "Now let's go, the bell is going to ring at anytime."

----------------------

We both walked to the class when two guys came over to us.They both had orange hair and golden eyes and looked completely identical except the way they parted their hair "Twins." I said and they came over to us

"Hey Haruhi" they said in unison then looked at me in a way that sent a jolt down my spine "Who's this?"the one that had a deeper voice asked.

She gestured to me "Hikaru, Kaoru, this is Elijah Russo.He's new here and lives in my apartment building." she gestured to the twins "Elijah, This is Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin."

They both looked at me curiously "So he's a commoner just like you Haruhi!" the one with a higher-pitch voice said

The other twin looked surprised "You mean he was smart enough to pass the scholarship exam too?"

I looked at them confused "Commoner? Now listen here."I said pointing at them "Just because I'm not rich like you doesn't mean you can treat me like I'm inferior to you!"

Haruhi put a hand on my shoulder "I think that's enough Elijah.You put them into shock."

They both looked at me with equally surprised looks on their faces that made me want to laugh. I just smiled and walked into class feeling pretty good for the rest of the day.

I'm sorry for the shortness of this chapter but not to fear, the next one will be longer I promise!