A song from the heart

Hey guys I'm back finally!! I have nothing to say at this moment except, prepare for fluff!! Well, sorta. I've never really wrote fluff or anything like that before so ehehe -_-, wish me luck and I'm sorry if its bad! I don't own Ouran or anything I make references to.

Elijah POV

--------------

To put things bluntly, I hate the hospital.

I wasn't very interested in the T.V, I lost my phone so I had no music to listen to, and everyone I knew were busy with either work or school. The only things I could do were sleep or think. Neither which I was pleased with.

Whenever I slept I had nightmares of every kind, most making me wake up in a cold sweat or crying. My thoughts were things I wanted to stay in my head as the small things they were. If I kept thinking about them, they start getting really dark really fast. Eventually, I end up screaming or doing physical things to myself.

I didn't need doctors to find out because it would lead to more time in the hospital. But in a different part of the building. With nothing once again but thoughts, sleep, and probably a straitjacket.

Unfortunately for me, the world decided to torment me even more than usual in my sleep. Because This time when I woke up, it had to have been the worst nightmare so far.

It was at a wedding. Your stereotypical beautiful white wedding in a large holy looking building. The ceremony itself was so extravagant and gorgeous that it looked like it must've cost millions.

Tamaki and his father had stood on one side of the isle, both looking happy and sophisticated in their tuxedos, while I stood on the other, feeling completely out of place.

I couldn't keep still. I was tapping my feet, messing with the cuffs on my sleeves, anything to keep me busy. The only thing that made me stop was a warm hand gently taking mine.

"Relax." Hikaru told me with a smile "You're acting like you're the one getting married today."

I rolled my eyes about to answer, when the music began to play louder. Everyone looked at the oak double doors in the front which slowly revealed the bride striding down the hall. She was in a beautiful princess like gown and a diamond tiara with a white veil which really contrasted to her long, raven hair. The only thing noticeable under her veil, were her emerald green eyes filled with joy.

I didn't take my eyes off of her, but still whispered to Hikaru my answer "yeah, well this is the first wedding that I've ever been to, and to top it off It's for my mother."

Hikaru looked at the woman who finally took her Fiance's hand and looked twords the man who would unite them "You know." Hikaru began "You really do look exactly like your mother." I bit my lip at the comparison, a little annoyed.

He saw this and got defensive, looking ahead "don't take it the wrong way, please. I just mean that... she had to take so long in order to look beautiful like this, while you look just as beautiful, if not even more every day."

I felt my face get slightly warm and looked down "Oh..." I felt him take my hand in his and continued to watch the ceremony through without another word.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife." The priest said with joy "You may now kiss the bride!" There were and enormous amount of applause and cheering as the newlyweds kissed.

For the oddest reasons, I had a horrible feeling. I began to look around at all the people there to celebrate with us, but my heart froze in fear at something in the back of the isle covered in shadows, Something metal gleaming in the light. Everything went dead silent and felt like slow motion, but it was going so fast I couldn't remember most of it.