Alone in the dark with a guy

HAIIII! First thing I wanna say is the chapter is named after an inside joke my friend Ethan and I have, ANYWAYS, thanks to Rachy8207 im just gonna skip it to after the host club activities so yep! I don't own Ouran or any other references I make in this story.

Kaoru POV

-------------------

So Host Club activities finally ended and the girls started leaving talking about how great we were today. I smirked and looked at my brother about to say something when he beat me to it "So Kaoru, you mind if Elijah comes home with us? He and I need to research more on what show we're doing."

I looked at Elijah who was talking to Haruhi and blushing like hes been the whole time he got customers and felt a small pain in my heart.I ignored it and shrugged "I don't care, I have to study with Haruhi too anyways, so I'm just gonna go to her place."

He nodded and patted me on the back "Alright, see you later then!" And ran over to the two commoners.

I couldn't help but sigh "I was right. Its only a matter of time before the carriage turns back into a pumpkin."

I walked over to them and overheard a part of the conversation and Elijah say "Quit Joking like that Hikaru! You know I can count that as sexual harassment!"

Hikaru laughed and I went over to Haruhi "Hey Haruhi, can I come over to your house so we can work on our project? I want to get a good grade on it."

Before she could answer, Tamaki-Senpai came up "You most certainly will not!! I don't want you shady twins hanging around my Haruhi alone!" He gasped probably thinking of something perverted "I WILL NOT ALLOW IT!"

Hikaru and I put pur hands up in surrender "Calm down Boss," we said together "I'm the only one going to Haruhi's place.We have a project together that's due in a few weeks, and we need to work on it." I said

"And I'm taking Elijah home with me to work on the project so Haruhi and I won't even be in the same part of town!" Hikaru said taking Elijah's arm "Makes perfect sense dont you think?" We said together.

He sighed and leaned against the wall "As long as you both aren't with her, I guess I can tolerate it." He pointed at me "But if I find out you did something to her, I'm bringing out the baseball bat!"

I smirked at that but I heard a scared voice say behind me "Hold on, you u-use a b-b-baseball bat on us!?" I looked to see it was Elijah who went white as a sheet.

I shook my head "He only used it once and that was because we were messing with Haruhi but it was more of a playful hit than anything else."

Kyoya-Senpai spoke up apparently hearing everything "It's true. I even have the footage from thay day." He showed us his laptop and showed that day when Tamaki hit us and it showed it like he hit a home run and he shouted at us "Thats what you get for sexually harassing my little girl!"

We all laughed at it and the clock tower struck six. Haruhi nudged me "Let's go Kaoru, my dad will be outside by the time we get downstairs."

I nodded and said goodbye to the others and gave Hikaru a hug "I'll be home later." He nodded and hugged me back and pulled away "See you later brother." He said and we went our separate ways.

Hikaru POV

-------------------

I felt a little guilty about asking Kaoru so last minute, but it was overwhelmed for my joy of bringing Elijah over, to see the show of course."Sounds like our cue to leave too Elijah!"I said grinning.