Authors note VERY IMPORTANT!!

SOOOOOO HEY everyone, I had a few BRILLIANT ideas for new FANFICTION ad decided on two. one is a BIG 4 fanfic with Frozen and How to train your dragon, you know, those ones. but its more of a highschool story and, unlike most of them alrady out there, I am putting all the animal charcters into ACTUAL PEOPLE!! I can't think of an entire plot though, s I think it'll just be a slice of life thing that makes itself up as it goes.

The SECOND ONE I plan to make is a PERCY JACKSON one wich has a plot like this: two demigod siblings are takenn to camp half-blood wherre they are claimed, but by two different gods.they have always been together and she is basically her brothers life line for multiple reasons. they eac have teir own trials to go throgh and not to mention romance brewing for more than one person.

I cant figure out if they both will, but the Percy Jackson one will FOR SURE have boyxboy shist gooing on and they'll both get pretty mean. but i want your guy's opinion on if I should go through with them, so PLEASE tell meh what you think!!!

And Im sorry I didnt post the disney one, I just didnt think anyone would realy like it.

WElp, I await your answers my awesome readers!

-DJL88