What Have I Done?

Hello! Yeap this is an update and I will make you either cry or want to flip so many tables that they become extinct. And trust me, the video is worth a listen and view, and may be important to the story! On that happy note I do not own Ouran or anything I make references to.

Haruhi POV

We were all frozen in place, as we saw the fight between Elijah and the Twins unfold. It was like watching a movie that you couldn't turn off. Nobody moved until Hikaru started yelling and Elijah ran away.

Tamaki-senpai looked at Hikaru with unease "Don't you think that was a little harsh?" He asked. Hikaru shook his head "No I wasn't." He looked at the door to the host club "That bastard got exactly what he deserved."

I remembered when Elijah told me about how his mother and father met. Hearing Hikaru call him a bastard brought me out of the trance and I walked over to him, slapping his face hard enough just to make him look at me surprised "What were you thinking!?" I shouted "You're telling me that you think this entire time, Elijah was playing you just to get something like a necklace? That's a ton of bull!"

He looked at me with distaste "Of course you would defend him Haruhi. Your a commoner. Just like he is. It only makes sense you would try to get a criminal like him out of trouble."

"He isn't a criminal!" I shouted "And what if he really was framed? I've heard how he talks about you, it's obvious he really was in love with you,, do you know how he must feel knowing that you won't believe him?"

Hani-senpai held his Usa-chan bunny a little tighter "Eli-chan was always so innocent and nice. Why would he steal something, especially from Hika-chan? It doesn't make any sense."

Kaoru frowned and shook his head "You wouldn't understand Hani-senpai." He said putting his arms around Hikaru's neck "You don't know the hell Hikaru and I went through when we were little. The one person we trusted was a thief, and that's why we were so warped. Now to see Hikaru being in so much pain again..." He trailed off and nuzzled his brothers neck "It hurts so badly!"

Hikaru shrugged his brother off and looked at all of us "I need to clear my head." He spat out. He put the necklace in his pocket and began walking away "Dont expect me to come to club activities anytime soon." Kaoru followed him silently.

Kyoya-Senpai wrote in his clipboard again and sighed "First Elijah is an accused thief and now we're down a pair of loving brothers. This is not good for our reputation."I stared at him, surprised he was unfazed by what just happened. Then again, it is Kyoya-Senpai we're talking about.

Tamaki-Senpai on the other hand was fuming "Why?!" He asked scratching his head "Why are my boys so mean to each other, my family is falling apart!!" He looked like he was going to have tears in his eyes "I didn't know who to believe at first, but those tears in Elijah's eyes said it all. Someone must've did that to him."

He looked at the rest of us host Club members "Gentlemen, we are closing down the Host Club until we can solve this mystery. 'Operation: Prove Elijah's innocence' is a go!!"

Hani-senpai put a fist up "Yeah!" Kyoya fixed his glasses "Not so fast Tamaki. If we do this, the Clubs profits will go down by 18% minimum. We can't afford to let that happen."

Tamaki looked at him shocked "How can you think about money in a crisis like this?! And besides, thanks to the commoner ideas Haruhi and Elijah have given us, we will have plenty of money afterwards. And besides, we need the help of your family's private police force if we're going to get this done!"

Kyoya closed his notebook and looked at us all in a way that even have me chills "Absolutely not."

Tamaki looked at the ground sadly and Kyoya sighed "If you want to help him, we must do this in a way so this doesn't get out to the media or any other students. Is this understood?"