One last ride. A secret blown?

YOOOOOOO WAZZUP WAZZUP!!okay I'm super excited bout these next chapter cause it has one of my favorite scenes it!I haven't been on one of these rides personally because my friend was too scared,but I put my best thought of how it would be if you were actually on it. I hope you all enjoy it! I down own Ouran or anything else I make references to.

Elijah POV
-----------------

I was terrified!!! Hikaru smiled at me and said Goliath was a good beginners ride? Beginners ride my eye!!!I swear I thought I was going to throw up on the first drop, holy crap that was freaky!! For some reason that I still don't know why, I agreed to go AGAIN! By the time we got off, I had a sore throat.

The twins were jumping around like idiots and grinning like goofballs "man, best ride at the park!" Kaoru said breathless.Hikaru shook his head "No way, the best is Tatsu hands down." Kaoru shook his head and Hikaru put his hands on his hips "Oh come on! How can you not love one that you're actually flying!" I looked at them in shock "How... Was that ride...a BEGINNERS!?" They looked at eachother, then at me "compared to most of the others, yeah it is."

I face palmed "well, is there one that wont make me have a heart attack?" Kaoru looked at his twin and shrugged "The only way to find out," Kaoru started "Is to try them all out!"Hikaru continued.They smirked at eachother and took me by the arms, running to the next torture device.

(Wow that sounded wrong XD) -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

After what seemed like an eternity, we had been on most of the rides and Kyoya-senpai had all the information he needed. "Thank you everyone."he said " we have been given permission to stay here until the park closes,which is in about one hour.So feel free to enjoy yourselves as you please!"

The two twins smiled and put their arms around everyone "We should all go on a ride together!" Haruhi smiled "That sounds like a great idea." I had a feeling Tamaki wanted to say no, but after hearing Haruhi say yes, he cleared his throat "I too believe this ride will be enjoyable!" Hani-senpai nodded"yeah!then we should get some desert for everyone! Mori-senpai nodded in agreement.Kyoya looked at his clipboard and sighed "If I must. Fine,I shall join you all." Mori smirked and pointed to the one with the most loops "Lets go on Full Throttle!" I got wide eyed, an and seeing I had no choice,followed them to the ride.

As we walked, I felt something grab my wrist and I looked to see who I least expected "Hikaru?" I asked and he pulled me aside "I saw that look on your face,you're scared. If you couldn't handle the others, you definitely shouldn't ride this one." I looked at him confused "but, don't you like seeing me scared out of my mind?" He smirked "yes, it's hilarious, but if you went on this one, I know you'd hate us. So, I have one that's better."

I looked at him skeptical "What do you mean by 'better'?" His smirk turned into a normal smile "Its my favorite and it's not scary.It's actually pretty calm." His hand went from my wrist to my hand "You won't get scared during it, I promise." I took a deep breath "okay.But you better not be lying about it not being scary." He smiled and started running, not letting go of my hand. I slightly blushed, my heart beating a little faster, and did my best to keep up.

I stopped as soon as I saw the dragon head marking the entrance and shook my head "nunUnnununu I am NOT going on that!"I said skidding my feet on the pavement "Oh come on, it's not that bad!" Hikaru said. I looked at him wide eyed "Are you insane!?" He nodded and held his fingers apart about an inch. "A little" I translated and sweatdrouped "great.You twins are going to be the death of me."

He smirked and dragged me into the rides front row. They only allowed two people at a time,per row, so I was alone with no one but the mischievous boy.When we were getting strapped in, he laughed. I looked at him confused "What's so funny?" I asked him. He looked at me with a smile "I was just wondering, can I consider this our first date?" I blushed furiously and shook my head "We're both guys!! Why would you think that?!" I realized how bad that sounded and shook my head again "n-not that I have anything against homosexuals, just, I don't know if I swing that way entirely.Well that sounds weird-" a jerk of the ride and Hikarus laugh made me stop rambling "Just enjoy the ride!" He said looking ahead. I stared at him for a second, trhen I felt a change in our position and got wide eyed "Why are we laying down?!"