Chapter 2: Sophie

I know that none of my friends or family were surprised, but everyone else sure was. Everyone started talking all at once, and Councilor Noland stepped forward and did his whistle thing, and everybody quieted down, but now with a possibility that a pounding headache is in their future. Emery announced that the councilors needed a unanimous decision. They were talking telepathically for literally about ten minutes. Emery stepped forward. "I know this is a big change. But your council thinks it's time. Matchmaking is no longer a requirement as of the time being. I turned around and hugged Biana, tears streaming down my face. I smiled. Me and my future family wouldn't have to face and eternity of scorn after all if I decided to marry.

________________________________________________________________________________

When Emery motioned for us to go back into the audience, all 10 of us rushed to find out

parents. I ran over to Grady and Edaline and they buried me in a hug. Grady whispered in my ear, "You did I good thing today kiddo. I'm proud of you." My eyes burned with tears again, and I whispered back, "That means a lot dad. Thanks," They let me go and we turned to face the council as they put their hands up to quiet the crowd. Emery, being the spokesperson and all, started to talk again.

"Thank you so much for coming out today, we appreciate it, and let the Lost Cities return to normal! We must no longer live in fear!" As Councilor Emery keeps talking, I look around at my friends and remember the good times we had these past four years.

We were all at Everglen, Keefe and Tam were arguing again.

"BAD HAIR!"

"EGO MANIAC!"

"WELL MR.SUNSH-"

"Ugh guys! Just stop already! Why can't you just be nice to each other for once!" (That was Biana)

"Fine." (That was Keefe)

"Well how's this for nice?" (Tam) He turned towards Keefe. "I had a dream about you."

"Aww really?" (Keefe)

"You died." (Tam)

Everything got real quiet then everyone burst out laughing. We were laughing about it for hours!

________________________________________________________________________________

I remember for no reason at all, I once asked Keefe to pretend he was in a horror movie. I told him what the killer said and this is pretty much how this went.

Killer on the phone: I can see you...

Keefe:

Killer:

Keefe:

Killer:

Keefe: Do I look hot?

We all cracked up

________________________________________________________________________________

This was pretty funny. We were chatting on our imparters, and we had a pretty nice conversation. At least for everyone but me......

Tam: Anyone care to tell me why Keefe is passed out in the hallway surrounded by mallowmelt?

Dex: Whoa...? what??

Tam: Sophie come get your boyfriend

Me: He's not my boyfriend.

Tam: He might as well be

Tam: Wait he's moving

Keefester😎: DID I JUST READ THAT I'M FOSTERS BOYFRIEND

________________________________________________________________________________

This is the last one I relived before we leaped home.

I remember sending this to everyone and they all laughed their heads off.

Me: I need your help

Elwin: Uh Oh

Me: I was making mallowmelt

Elwin: Oh no where did you burn yourself

Me: Well......

Me: I hurt myself grabbing the butter

We had some pretty great times.

As I was reliving these memories, Emery finished talking, and Grady grabbed my hand, and I saw him grab Edaline's hand as we leaped home.

If you didn't notice, those memories were memes that I have on my phone-and I just had to put them in. I couldn't resist. ;)

-LoveBooks151515