Chapter 44: Linh

Hey Guys! Let's recap. We have Megan and Nathen - Sokeefe, Kaitlynn, Emerson, and Paige - Tiana, Justin and Dominic - Darella/Mex, Charlie - Lylie. So you're probably wondering why I did that. Guess what!? There's another one! 🤗 Please tell me you can guess who's. *points to POV* Good. Hopefully you got it. Sorry if this is a crappy chapter, I have about a half hour to write it, but I need it to prepare for tomorrow's chapter.

As I woke from the sleep I'd fallen into right after I'd had my child, I saw Wylie sitting on the other side of the room, holding our oldest son, Charlie. Charlie's two now, and was holding a bundle in a rainbow blanket. I smiled and sat up slowly. Wylie looked up, seeing that I was awake. He kissed me and smiled widely. 

"Charlie?" I called softly. "Can you come here with your new..." 

I looked at Wylie and he smiled softly. "Sister."

My smile brightened. Obviously I loved Charlie, he's my firstborn, but I'd always wanted a daughter. Charlie walked over carefully carrying his baby sister. 

"What's her name, mommy?" He asked as he handed her to me. I didn't answer, and looked at my daughter. She had a darker complexion, but was a mix of Wylie's and mine, and she had black hair, but it had natural brown highlights. She had my eyes though. Silvery blue. She blinked at me and studied me. Curling against my chest, she fell asleep again. My and Wylie had already picked out names, so I whispered softly,

"Taylor. Taylor Endal." 

It was that or Tyler, if it was a boy. Charlie nodded and broke into a smile. He rubbed a finger down Taylor's soft cheek and hugged her. I'd known Charlie wanted a sibling, and it made him light up seeing Taylor. I hoped that look would stay their forever. 

Not all that great, I know, I know. Tomorrow, I will post! Also, now there's Megan, Nathen, Kaitlynn, Emerson, Paige, Justin, Dominic, Charlie, and Taylor. They all have a lot of kids for all that stuff against it, I know. 

-LoveBooks151515