Chapter 20: Sophie

A week after our wedding, me and Keefe decided to look for a house. We eventually settled in a mansion that we called OceanGlade. It was beautiful. We had a view of the ocean. At night the stars sparkled off the water. It was the best view I'd ever seen. I could look at it forever. On another side of the house, we had an amazing view of the Himalayan Mountain range off in the distance. We liked it because it reminded us of Silveny. There were rolling hills surrounding the house, covered in lilacs and jasmines. Every time I looked out at that view, all I could imagine was our little children running up and down the hills playing base quest. Every night me and Keefe would watching the sun set over the mountains. Keefe came up behind me and put his arm around my shoulder. I leaned into him, and we watched the sunset. After the sun went down me and Keefe got into bed and fell asleep. It was around three in the morning when I woke up. I tried to fall back asleep, but my mind kept racing. I eventually got up and walked outside. There was a spot, on the roof that I loved to sit when I couldn't sleep. I sat there for hours, and ended up seeing the sun rise. I loved watching the sun on the water. Keefe knew this and levitated up to me.

"Hey Foster. Couldn't sleep?"

I sighed. It'd been so long since I slept through the night. I kept worrying about the Neverseen coming back, then convincing myself they weren't going to. Me and Keefe sat on the roof, and I cuddled up against him. We sat there for awhile before we went down to eat something and get ready to go to Everglen. All of us were getting together for a game of base quest. For old times sake.

Hi! I was gonna finish and post this yesterday, but then I couldn't think of a good way to finish it...so ya! Should I do a year time skip? Or just month by month? Cause I have an idea but I can't write it yet cause it'd be weird. Comment plz! 

-LoveBooks151515