Chapter 18: Sophie

I woke up this morning to all my bridesmaids staring at me. 

"Ahhh! What are you all doing here at..." I looked at my clock and groaned. "7 in the morning!?" 

They grinned. 

"Your wedding is in 5 hours. We're running out of time to get you ready?"

"What? It's going to take you 5 hours to get me ready?"

"No silly, but we have to make last minute preparations remember?"

"Finneeeee. 5 more minutes." 

"No!" They all said. 

"Whyyyy nottttt?"

"Sophie. Get up."

I rolled out of bed, rubbing sleep out of my eyes. Over the course of 3 hours, the flowers got here, Edaline, Marella, and Stina finished setting up outside. All the last minute preparations were ready, except......

"Oh my god. We forgot about Amy. Linh, Biana, you guys go try and find the bridesmaids dress close to what you think would be her size. If you're not sure, buy multiple. I'll go leap to get her. Stina, please help me make sure I look ok for the human world."

They all nodded and I ran upstairs to get ready. I still had some human clothes, so I put those on, pulled my hair back and asked Stina if I looked 16 or 17. She nodded saying,

"That's as close as you'll be able to get to 16." 

I ran out to the cliff and told Stina I'd be back soon. 

BOOM

I  landed right in front of Amy's house and knocked on the front door. Amy answered it.

"Um, what's are you doing here Sophie?"

"Today's my wedding."

She clapped her hands, excited.

"I do get to go, right?"

"Yup. That's why I'm here. Now, tell your parents that your coming to stay at my house for the night or something, and I'm a friend from school, k?"

She nodded and shouted to our parents to see if she could go. Thankfully they said yes. I grabbed her hand and leaped back to Havenfield. Thankfully again, Biana and Linh were already back, trying to decide which of the 10 dresses they bought would fit Amy. We finally found one, and she set it aside for the wedding. 

_____^time skip to the wedding cause I don't know what else to write^______

I heard the music start to play and grabbed my dads arm. 

"Thank you for being happy for me and Keefe dad. I know it wasn't easy for you."

"Well as long as you're happy kiddo, I am to."

I smiled all the way down the aisle, and was looking at Keefe the whole time. This was the best day of my life. When I got to the alter, before me and Keefe said our vows, the minister asked for any objections, and I didn't expect anyone to say anything, but it broke my heart when Fitz raised his hand. He told me, "Sophie. Seriously. Please listen to me. I still love you, and I know Keefe isn't right for you." As I was about to walk over to him and slap him, the girl sitting next to him didn't it for me. "Owwwwwww!" He said. "Who even are you?" The girl laughed gently. "My name is Alexa Rose. You wouldn't know me, but the rumors speak for themselves. Stop interfering with them, you don't get to decide who Sophie or Keefe end up with. Now shut up and let the wedding go on." I smiled at the girl, remembering that I needed to thank her later. We both wrote our own vows, and Keefe's was really cute. I loved it. When the minister said, "You may kiss the bride," and me and Keefe kissed, nothing else in the world mattered. For all I cared, the world could've blown up and we wouldn't cared. We had the best wedding ever. I didn't leave Keefe's side for the whole wedding and then there was wedding reception. While Keefe was talking to Dex and Tam, I went over to the girl who had slapped Fitz. 

"Hi! I heard you know me and my friends?"

The girl turned, and yep. It was the girl from the wedding. She had ash blonde hair, bright blue eyes and a happy smile. She was wearing a black to white ombré dress. 

"Yup. I heard all about you from a friend." 

I gave her a puzzled look. "Who?"

She smiled. "You know her. I know you do. Her name is Linh Song."

Alexa Rose's dress

Alexa Rose's hair

This chapter was fun to write bc I'm modeling Alexa Rose off me a little bit

This chapter was fun to write bc I'm modeling Alexa Rose off me a little bit. This took me awhile to write bc I'm getting slight writers block and I don't know what to write next...ugh. I'll figure it out tho. Thank you guys so much for all the veiws!

-LoveBooks151515