Chapter 4: Biana

Sophie was having everyone from Team Vailent go to Havenfeild at sunrise, but thankfully I got there early, and I ended up helping Sophie keep something she probably didn't want known yet a secret. As I was saying, I got to Havenfield early, and Grady and Edaline told me Sophie slept under the Panakes tree the past night. I walked over, and when I looked behind the tree I saw the cutest thing in the entire elvin world. SOPHIE. SOPHIE, was snuggled up against KEEFE'S chest and his hand was on her head and they were peacefully asleep. I really didn't want to wake them but I heard the others leap into the pastures, and I knew they'd come over here super soon.

"Sophie! Keefe! The others from Team Vailent are coming!" I hissed. They both woke instantly.

"WhAt?" They both asked at the same time. Aww! So cute!

"The rest of Team Vailent is coming!" I repeated, "Keefe, leap out of here unless you want to die to Grady. Keefe's eyes widened and he leaped away so quick I almost didn't see him leave. Sophie's cheeks burned red.

"How much did you see?" She mumbled.

"Just enough." I said. "We will be talking later."

Sophie's face got even redder. The others came around the tree and Sophie transmitted to me.

If you want to talk just follow my lead.

"I need to go get dressed real quick." Sophie said, pointedly looking at me.

"Ya! And I'll go help her to make it go faster." I added, catching on. We rushed inside, and up to her room.

"oK! Spill!" I squealed. She told me everything, starting from when Keefe got there yesterday, through their kiss, up until she fell asleep. I definitely squealed. Multiple times.

"Awwwwwww! You guys are so cute together. What should your ship name be? Keephie? Team Foster-Keefe? Ooh ooh! I got it! SoKeefe! Perfect!"

"Biana we don't need a ship name! Also, please don't tell anyone about us. We haven't talked since yesterday before we fell asleep."

I pouted.

"Ok............fineeeee"