Chapter 31: Sophie

I couldn't speak. My face turned a dark, angry crimson. I suppose I was probably scareing my friends, but I was freaking out. My friends had found me after a little more than half a year, my baby boy went missing, and I didn't know what to do anymore. So I transmitted to Biana.

"Biana?" I transmitted.

"Ya?"

"Can you give me Megan?"

I felt her smiling sadly. She appeared and led me over to a couch. She gave me Megan, and I looked down at my little girl. She started to cry, and I heard a voice inside my head. 

You might've scared me away this time, but I promise you, I will not rest until your precious twins are mine. 

I entered my daughter and son's heads and I heard the same message play. Now I was mad. I transmitted wildly back.

I scared you away? I'm flattered that you're scared of me. And I promise that you will NEVER lay a hand on anyone I love. 

Then I saw the shadows. 

"Tam? What are you doing?" I asked frantically.

Tam looked around in a panic. "I'm not doing anything! I can't even control them!"

I backed away, but the shadows surrounded me and Keefe. Then I realized, me and Keefe were holding Megan and Nathen. I sunk to the floor, hugged Megan to my chest and closed my eyes as the shadows seeped over me.

Hey guys! Sorry that was so short! I honestly didn't know what else to write! :) 

-LoveBooks151515