Chapter 15: Fitz

Sophie. She's all I can think of lately. I mean, her wedding is in three days. But it's not to me! I am probably the most skilled telepath alive other than Sophie. Isn't that proof that we belong together? And after the disgrace to the Vacker family all those years ago, being Sophie's husband would up our family respect so much. Plus I still love Sophie. Why doesn't she still love me? We dated on and off so much for like a year! And I never did anything to her expect that one time when my dad's mind broke, and the whole matchmaking thing, and the fact that she was nervous about being my boyfriend, and when Sophie didn't think Alvar should die, and when she let Alvar go, and ok their was a lot of times that I got mad at her, but I'm still better then Keefe. Keefe has a horrible family, ran away to the Neverseen, and keeps hurting Sophie. I am still mad at Keefe, even after all these years. My dad told me that he had Keefe promise not to interfere with me and Sophie's life of perfection! I'm such an idiot for asking Sophie to dump Keefe the day after they got engaged. She hasn't talked to me since that day. When Biana and Sophie showed up at the Shores Of Solace, and Sophie asked Biana what I was covered in, I'll admit it hurt that she wouldn't even look at me. I know it was Keefe who covered me in that spit, and Sophie and Keefe were whispering and laughing about something. They were probably laughing at me. I really miss Sophie but I'm not looking forward to Sophie's wedding. And Keefe's I guess. I can't believe we used to be best friends. But I guess I should get some sleep since as of tomorrow, two days until their wedding. I have to have a plan B to the plan A of sadly watching them get married. 

Should I have Fitz try and stop their wedding like Alina did with Alden and Della? And btw I just wanted to write what I thought Fitz would think about this chapter. (Still don't like him sorry)

-LoveBooks151515