Chapter 16

Everyone i am SOOOO sorry i hven't updated in forever. my computer sucks and my grades in school are horrible so :( bad me. but anyways this chapter is just a filler because i have an excellent idea for another chapter. BTW THE TRAILER IS ON THE SIDE

Harry,

I miss you like crazy, and you should know that. But we barely talk any more. I feel as if we’re growing apart. Is it because I’m in NYC? Either way, it doesn’t make a different. You told me we can make it work. You said the sea would never break us apart and I’m afraid you were wrong, Harry. Our calls aren’t frequent anymore; they’re one or twice a week. We Skyped twice since I’ve been here, and its mid-December. What happened to us? I thought we were inseparable. I love you Harry Styles, and you know that. I will tell you until the end of time and I will love you throughout my whole time here, but maybe you can stop something you’re doing and talking to the girl ‘you love’ because it doesn’t seem like you still do.

I love you forever Harry,

Essie Lynn.

I sent that letter hoping for a response, hoping he would stop whatever he was doing that day to send me a letter back, but it’s been two weeks and I never heard from him again. I missed him. I uncontrollably, unbearably miss him, and it’s sickening.

A few hours later of drawing a few sketches for my portfolio, the mail man came to the dorm house, bringing all the mail to our local dorm. Regina and I made our way down, hoping and crossing our fingers for the cards for Christmas from our parents, and I noticed I got two envelopes.

Essie; it was labeled, other than my address. I looked over at Regina who was looking over my shoulder, obviously anxious to see who it from is. I slid my thumb under the flap and slid it across, splitting it opened. It was hand written, on lined paper.

Essie,

I’m sorry for everything I have done the last few months. I truly am. I love you with all my heart, and possibly more and I’m so incredibly sorry for not writing back sooner, or calling you more. But I’m afraid I have no time to do so. Management is crazy about our new tour and they forbid us to call anyone in the meantime. I protested to them, begged and begged for hours just so I can write you this letter. Babe, I love you and miss you more than life. Hopefully, I will see you in two weeks, Christmas day.

I love you more than anything in this world,

Harry Styles.

Regina then took the letter from my hand, engulfing her mind to read the heart-felt letter I received from him. I was happy he sent back, but devastated from the amount of time I could’ve hear his beautiful voice over phone, or see his beautiful face on the computer screen talking to me; but the letter will have to do.

For now.

i know it sucked but the next chapter will DEFF make up for it.