Chapter 1

This chapter is going to be a little long because I had fun writing it for some reason :) hahah enjoy xoxo! Read some of xSnowkiss's stuff! She's so talented! xx

Chapter 1:

Ding.

The elevator stopped on floor thirteen, where Lolo's apartment room was. I digged through my black bag looking for the spare key Lo has gave me. Once I grasped on the key, I pulled it out of my purse and unlocked the apartment door.

I opened the door and saw a sleeping Sampson on the white leather couch next to a glass coffee table. The telly was still on, so I grabbed the remote next to Sam and turned the television off. I heard a creak coming from the hallway. Looking to my left, I noticed that Lo is awake.

"When did you get back?" Lo yawned out with a groggy feel.

"Just a few moments ago," Lo turned around, and proceeded to go back into her bedroom. Well that was quite pointless. I placed my purse on the counter in the open loft kitchen and walked into the guess room where Sam and I shared. It was a evergreen colored room, quite big. It had a nice view of some city since the room was very open with large windows. There was two twin beds with a cream colored bedset, complimenting the greens on the wall. A dark brown, circle shaped rug was in the middle of the room, surrounded by Indian style pillows. The room was cozy.

I started to strip down my jeans and blouse. I picked out a pair of baggy, grey sweat pants and a pink cami to sleep in. I quickly throw my hair in a bun and proceeded to the bathroom which was to the right of the guest room.

I turned the light on, and started to wash my face. Moments later, my phone started to ring.

Apple bottom jeans, jeans

Boots with the fur, with the fur

The whole club -

"Hello?" I answered my phone. Yes, my ringtone is Apple Bottom Jeans. It's an inside joke between Lo, Sam and I.

"Hey Es- SHUT UP LOUIS," I just sat there on the phone, confused. Who the hell is calling me? "Sorry Essie, it's me, Harry,"

"Oh hey Harry," I was smiling through the phone. It was nice to hear from him over the phone. His voice sounds so soothing. Is that odd to say?

"Did you get in your house safely?" He asked with a lot of interruption in the background. Sounds like a bunch of boys. Probably his band mates.

"Uh, yeah I did. I'm about to go to bed now actually, so I'll text you tomorrow. Goodnight Harry," I said.

"Goodnight Essie. Sleep tight," I giggled then pressed the end call on my iPhone. I finished washing up my face and turned the bathroom light off once I was done.

I climbed into the cream satin sheets of the bed, and snuggled up into my teddybear and started to doze off.

_______________

Harry's Point of View

"Who is she Harry! WHY ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?" Louis shouted from the couch, from where I was in the kitchen fetching up a snack.

"No Louis, I just met her at that, uhm, club thing today," I yelled back to Louis, coming out with two bowls of popcorn and two sodas.

"One for me, one for you," I said as I handed Louis the soda and the bowl of popcorn. He thanked me and we sat on the couch and watched some movie about animals, typical.