Chapter 5

Recap of what happened in Chapter 4. So basically, Essie left the boy’s place and went to a food market and noticed yet another public thing about her, but this one was in a magazine. The magazine said how she’s using Harry for his fame. Harry struggled on national TV about how he fancies a girl named Essie and the thoughts drowned his mind if he did. Once Harry knew he fancied her kind of, he asked her on a date and she said yes.

So that’s what happened in Desperate for Love; Chapter 4.

Chapter 5:

So, basically Harry just asked me on a date and hugged me; then he left. Okay, so where’s the date though you may ask? I think we’re going out mini-golfing, because I remember him saying something about golfing. I didn’t quite pay attention all that much because I was still in shock he asked me on a date.

I don’t understand though at the fact that Harry Styles, from One Direction, an international sensation boy band asked me, Essie Lynn on a date. What are the odds right? I’m not all that beautiful, I don’t have big boobs and I’m just an average 18 year old girl, but I guess that there’s something interesting about me to Harry. My previous boyfriend really didn’t think so because he wasn’t all that crazy about me. He practically used me as arm candy because I have ‘good sense in fashion,’ and he likes to link arms with me when I’m only dressed up in high class outfits. The only reason why I have such expensive clothes is from my mom, she knows how to bargain at places like that.

I wouldn’t really consider myself as spoiled, I mean I am the only child in all, but still other kids have it better than me. People at my age get like, red Mustangs for their birthday from their parents. I got a gift certificate to Victoria’s secret. But hey, I’m not complaining.

But back to Harry asking me out, I was in utter, complete utter shock. It’s kind of odd someone as good looking and charming as Harry would never normally ask me out on a date, they would try to do a one night stand with me, even though I’m practically a virgin in everything except for those hot make out sessions. I preferably enjoy make out sessions then sex, because you are guaranteed to not get pregnant. Can’t complain.

I bet Harry isn’t even a virgin. He probably slept around before he met me, thinking he could get in my pants. He can’t though because I’m not easy like the other whores on the street. What if he thinks I’m a whore, and that’s why he’s asking me on a date to have sex with me? Okay, so if I was to ever have sex with Harry, I would like be extremely awkward because I’m an extremely awkward girl. Hate to admit that, but it’s one hundred percent true sadly. But I’m still confused because I don’t know Harry personally. Yeah I know a decent amount of information on him, but I don’t know his background, his past life yet he kind of knows mine. I never told him about Jarred though, whose my ex I was talking about earlier.

I lifted up from the steps in front of the entrance where Harry asked me out, and made my way into the apartment building.

I clicked the up button near the elevator, and waited patiently for it to come down. Once the elevator came down, I walked in and clicked the number 6, for floor 6 obviously.

Ding.

The elevator dinged once I reached floor 6 and I stepped out, entering a hallway with 2 doors on each side. Lolo’s apartment was the very last one on the right. I took out the keys for Lo’s apartment and put them into the door knob to unlock. I twisted the door knob and entered the apartment noticing Sam is completely knocked out on the couch, with the Netflix home screen running.

I walked over to the Wii and turned off Netflix and placed a blue wool blanket over Sam’s sleeping body. Once I did so, I walked down the hallway to Lo’s room, noticing it’s closed.