Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

“I need to ask you something”

The six words I dreaded the most. I never react well to these kinds of situations; sometimes I freak out and hyperventilate, or sometimes faint. I know it’s odd if I faint, but I’m very light hearted, and not well at all with these… things.

“Yeah Harry?” I told him, shivering in my insides, worrying what’s going to be said out of his mouth, it could possibly be anything at this point. I’m just nervous right now, dreading this completely; I wish I didn’t come.

Harry started to lean in some more to my face, making me more worried. Was he about to kiss me?

“Can I kiss you,” He said simply to me. Now, I’m nervous. I started to engage in this nervous stage, where I had no idea how to answer. Nobody ever asked me if I could kiss them, they just… did it. But why is Harry asking?

I just nodded, and by that moment, Harry leaned in quicker, taking his right hand and caressing my left jaw line. I could literally feel the goose bumps form on my arms, my legs, pretty much everywhere. He leaned in, planting his soft pink lips onto my pink, glossy lips. Our lips moved in sync, and later I put both of my hands on each side of his jaw line. The feeling of his hand on my face made my whole entire face burn, and since I’m so pale I’m probably even more red than I feel. This kiss, this KISS, was passionate, amazing, sweet, sexy, and just phenomenal.

Harry leaned out of the kiss before I did, and it probably lasted about 10 seconds or so, and once we were done kissing the wheel started up again. After the kiss though, it was a complete awkward silence all the way to the end of the ride.

“Thank you! Come again!” The man at the machine thing for the wheel said. I nodded my head and smiled.

“So…” I said, trying to end the awkwardness and tension between Harry and I.

“So, where too next?” Harry said, blushing and looking at the ground. I reached over with my hand and grabbed onto his, he looked up and smiled at me nervously.

“Lo’s apartment, I got to get back,” I told him and he nodded and said okay.

We started to walk out of the carnival thing and before I could say anything, Harry blurted out something.

“So, that kiss,” He drifted off, looking around at the night sky.

“Oh, that,” I said hesitantly. I had no fucking clue what to say so don’t blame me okay?

“Essie, do you have feelings for me?” He asked me, and we both stopped walking.

“I don’t know Harry,” I told him, and he looked down.

“Well I have feelings for you,” He told me, and I smiled blushing mad. I leaned in and kissed his cheek. He smiled and we continued to walk.

The whole walk home was silence, and it was kind of awkward and such but hey, I can’t do shit about it since I’m just an awkward person, so woops?

Once we reached the door step, I turned to Harry.

“Thanks for everything tonight,” I said to him, smiling and looking at his beautiful green eyes.

“You’re welcome, Essie,” He told me, making me smile even bigger.

“We should do this stuff more often eh?” I said giggling.

“Well, we have our date Friday, if you still want to go…” He drifted off, looking scared as if I’m going to say no to our date after he just kissed me. I kind of want him to kiss me more; I want to kiss him all day. That kiss was probably the best kiss I had ever gotten in my whole entire life. I, I just didn’t want to ruin anything. I’m not those risk takers; I always kept a safe distance.