Chapter 14:

I chose the song Miss You by Ed Sheern because it will explain Harry's feelings of Essie's movement back to the United States.

Chapter 14:

I fluttered my eyes open and noticed the curtains drifting with the breeze; the sun beaming through the windows, warming the room up with the natural light. I shimmied the cotton duvet off of me, just exposing my baggy jumper and my knickers and my pale, boney legs. Harry’s arm was firmly wrapped around my waist; and lifting his arm up so I can be released from his grip and head to the bathroom to wash up.

I saw Sam sound asleep on her bed, and Lo’s bedroom door was closed. I walked into the bathroom and slipped out of my clothes that I was wearing and walked into the shower, lathering myself in soap and shaved. Once I was done doing what I was doing, I stepped that and wrapped myself in a cotton linen towel and walked back into the room.

Harry and I had a fun time last night; once we were done with our ‘kissing spree’ we watched a few movies and ate tons of food, had giggles and had a fun time before I left today. My flight leaves at two in the morning; so I ought to just stay up so I can sleep on the plane peacefully.

I scattered through my room to find some underpants and a bra; as well as some sweats and a shirt. Once I did so, I slipped on my gray sweats and my pink sweatshirt and threw my damp hair up in a messy bun exposing my make-up free, clean face.

I looked at the clock and it read 10:57am. It’s actually a little late; normally I’m up at the crack of dawn the last few weeks. I walked out to the living room then into the kitchen; grabbing myself a mug and filling it up with a ice cold milk, refreshing my throat. I heard the creaking of the hardwood floor in the hallway; turning around I noticed a curly haired lad smiling at me with his green emerald eyes flashing me flirting signals.

“Morning,” he tells me, giving me a kiss on my cheek while walking to the fridge and getting a bottled water.

“Good morning, nice sleep?” I asked Harry as I washed up the mug I had milk in.

“Of course,” he tells me. “What’s the game plan today?” he asked me and I shrugged, not knowing what to do until two.

“How bout dinner?” I offered and he smiled, giving me a kiss on my lips making my cheeks burn up from the love.

“That sounds excellent,” he tells me as we unlatched from the kiss, and he bit his lip and smirked a tad. “You’re so beautiful,” he tells me while holding onto my hand, rubbing my palm with his thumb.

“You’re too sweet,” I tell him, kissing the side of his neck and I could feel the heat burn off from his cheeks. Harry just smiled as wide as he could, showing his teeth and his one of a kind dimple. His eyes became a brighter green.

“So, dinner it is; how about somewhere super fancy,” he offered and I crinkled my nose.

“Fancy?” I asked.

“Yes, fancy like you dress up,” he jokes and nudges me in my arm with his elbow lightly.

“I guess so,” I drift off, biting into an apple. I walked into the guest room and grabbed my cell phone and saw my mom texted me to call her. I dialed her number as she answered.

“Essie babe!” she hollers in the phone.

“Hi mom,” I giggled.

“We have a party to go to for your father since he’s doing well at the veteran’s club,” she tells me.

“Oh okay! I’ll be there, what time?”

“Around eight?”

“Okay mom! See you there, love you,”