Chapter 2

Hope you enjoy lovies <3.

Chapter 2:

            __________

I woke up from the groggy sleep, stretching out my limbs, trying to regain their touch. I didn't sleep quite well because I was thinking all night about something stupid.

I shouldn't even try. Harry could have any girl he possibly wants, so he would never chose someone like me, so, ugly. I lifted myself from the twin size bed, and looking at my iPhone screen to see the time. It read 9:42am. Why was I up so god damn early? I moaned to myself in frustration, dragging myself out of the bed and onto the hardwood floor. The chills ran up from my spine, and sent shivers through my whole body since the floor was freezing.

I looked over to Sam's bed and noticed she was still sleeping. Shocking. She's normally the first person always up, and the first person to go to bed. I'm the complete opposite.

I started to make my way towards the kitchen to fetch up something for breakfast before I go out shopping for this evening with my parents. After raiding the fridge, I found some eggs. I put a frying pan on the stove, turning the stove on, and waited it to heat up.

Once the stove heated up, I quickly spread butter on it, and then cracked two eggs on the pan. Once the eggs were fully cook, I put them on a plate, and headed towards the couch. I turned on the television, flipping to the news channel. The news channel wasn't the typical news, like weather, more like celebrities.

I started to dig into my eggs until an interesting news report came up. A picture of Harry Styles it seems, with a girl with blonde hair. Wait a second...

Harry caught with a mysterious blonde girl right outside a fast food joint! Who is this girl?

Jesus Christ. I feel fucking horrible because he just wanted to know about me, and now the third day we've known each other, I’m probably already labeled as his girlfriend, even though I wouldn't considered ourselves as 'best' friends.

I just switched the channel to some cartoons, trying to get my mind off because of how guilty I felt. I wonder if this was for everyone he hung out with.

"Dude, your phone has been ringing for like five fucking minutes," Sam comes out with a groggy voice, holding my cellphone that was singing Apple Bottom Jeans. I really need to change my ringtone.

"Uh, hello?" I answered the call.

"Hey it's me, Harry," Harry answered on the other line.

"Oh, hey," I was still a tad bit tired since I didn't get much sleep, neither can I go back to sleep.

"Did you see the-?"

"Yeah, sorry about that," I apologetically said.

"Look, it happens with all the girls I hang out with," Harry drifted off, sounding a bit disappointed in himself.

"It's okay," I said, smiling, hoping he'll notice I'm smiling on the other end of the phone.

"Well, I got to get going. Meeting with the manager today. When can we hang out next?"

"Wednesday I'm free," I said.

"Perfect. Goodbye Essie,"

"Bye Harry," We ended the conversation on a good note.

I feel bad for Harry. We just met a few days ago and I already feel I’m pressuring him to be my friend. I think I should honestly give up on trying being somebody I’m not. I’m not friends with Harry Styles. I’m only friends with Lolo and Sampson. Even if I did try, we would probably be good friends for a month or so, but when he would go on tour, he would just disappear out of nowhere.