Chapter 10

Action packed chapter woo!

Chapter 10:

It’s been about a week since I talked to Harry, well; the rest of the boys last. Lo has been hanging out with Zayn like there is no tomorrow and they seem to be really hitting it off well. Sam and Niall turned to be just friends after that night because Niall apparently didn’t like her drunk; but don’t jump to conclusions because I’m pretty sure he’s going to fall with her again.

I on the other hand did not change other than the fact that me and Harry barely talk now and I have no idea why but we don’t. It’s quite strange actually because after the morning after the day I got drunk, was the last day we talked and at this point I’m starting to contradict my confusions and think I did something wrong that night, something Harry didn’t mention.

In two weeks I’m flying back out to the states and I much rather stay here since I desperately because I have absolutely no friends out in the city. It’s utterly ridiculous I shall say. I’m personally too tired to do anything the next three weeks; and I have to do this fifty page essay before my English class; and since I put it off until now I’m practically screwed.

I lifted myself from the bed and walked out to the kitchen to see Zayn and Lo cuddled up on the couch. I flashed a half smile at them and walked to the fridge. Grabbing the milk, I went through the cabinets to grab a glass and poured the ice cold milk into the clear class. Milk was so refreshing to me, and I absolutely loved it. Before I knew it; the whole glass was gone so I placed the cup in the sink and walked back to the guest room.

Pulling out my laptop, I was sort of bored and wanted to pull of the essay a little longer. I decided to go on my twitter even though I never actually use it. I noticed there were pictures all over my mentions of Harry with another girl; and it kind of broke my heart.

Harry and I have a past now and I can finally say that without cringing like before. I say it as a past because I know I will probably never talk to him again. He’s just; he’s just not that into me and you know what; I’m not going to wait for him.

Closing my laptop shut, I lie on my back on the firm bed and look up at the ceiling fan that’s rotating clockwise. I’m not myself anymore.

Zayn’s Point of View

“She doesn’t say hi anymore, odd isn’t it?” I questioned Lo and she shrugged it off.

“I think it’s because she’s going back to the states in a few,” she tells me making me purse my lips. What is she talking about going back to the states? Is that why her and Harry don’t even acknowledge each other’s existence.

“What do you mean?” I asked her, twirling a piece of her brown, curly lock on my finger.

“Her school? It starts soon, she never mentioned it to you?” she responded to me making my confused. I didn’t know how to respond so I just leaned her head against my left shoulder as I stroked her hair gently, brushing it with my fingers.

Taking my other hand, I texted Harry asking him if he knew about Essie and her school.

Harry’s Point of View

I received a text message from Zayn asking about Essie, even though I don’t know what she’s doing. We barely talk and I’m broken hearted because it’s like I never had her in my life, ever. We used to basically be around each other every day or every other day. It was quite odd not to see her beautiful, flawless face.

I didn’t respond to Zayn because I really didn’t feel like talking to anyone at this point, being so upset and all; not my best aspect to hide it but it’s going to have to do.