Desperate for Love(Harry Styles Fan-Fiction)

Well, I started this on Tumblr and decided to put it on Wattpad.

Check out You Found Me by Nandos4Nialler. She's an awesome writer!

Prologue:

It was around eleven pm, and I was hanging with a few girlfriends of mine from back home since I’m only visiting. I’m normally from Britain, but I study art in New York. I’ve been in Britain for the last four days, and I should be leaving in a month or so, I figured that I would like to come up every summer like what I’m doing now. I was staying in my friends apartment until later noticed, and it's right near London, so it's close to everything basically.

My gals and I were walking to a local club to go hang out, meet guys, well; all those good things. We all looked stunning. I was wearing a white flowy blouse and a pair of high-waisted black skinny jeans. I added a pair of black booties and red lipstick with a generous amount of eyeliner. My blonde hair was waved to perfection, meeting at the mid of my back. All the other girls were wearing short cocktail dresses. Personally, I hate going to clubs with a dress because the last time I went to a club, this guy I was dancing on was rubbing his hands near my no-no area.. So, after that, I wear tight jeans with a belt so it would be utterly difficult to squeeze their perverted hand down my pants.

Once we reached the club, we all walked in, with a throbbing stereo next to the entrance making my heart jump. We all walked to the bar and got ourselves some vodka on the rocks. It’s nice to know that I can drink legally again. In America, we have to be 21 in order to drink, and you know how it's a complete pain in the ass to do that. So, that's always the upside of Britain!

Just when I was about to want the bartender a five dollar bill, a young lad appeared with brown, curly locks. He was wearing a white button down, but it was more casual rather than a dressy type for a tuxedo. Below his waist, he had a pair of dark grey jeans with, it seems to me, a pair of TOMS, but I could be wrong.

“Keep the change,” the handsome lad said while sliding a ten dollar bill across the bar to the bartender.

I smiled wide, “Thanks!” I attempted to choke out. This man was extremely good looking. The curly haired boy smiled and sat in the bar stool next to me, and I'm already struggling because I'm such a horrid flirt.

“So, what’s your name, beautiful?” He asked me, seducing me with the look he’s giving me with his eyes. He had this emerald green eyes and since the strobe lights from the dance floor about 5 feet away from us would shine on his eyes, giving a more glistering effect.

“Essie Lynn,” I sipped on the straw, releasing the strong vodka into my warm mouth, giving me a tingly feeling.

“I’m Harry Styles, it’s a pleasure meeting you, Essie,” That’s where I know him from because my girlfriends always talk about a hunky Harry Styles. He’s from that boy band up here called One Direction. I probably would’ve recognized him on the spot if I actually had time to listen to music at all. I’ve been so busy with my job in the states, school, my family, and trying not to keep out of reach with my friends. It’s more difficult than it seems. I didn’t want to be like ‘Oooh from One Direction?’ I wanted to act more calm, and mellow around him. He probably needed a break from all the screaming girls and paparazzi that’s always following him. I know I would.

“Ahh, I see. What brings you up here?” I said, taking another slurp of my vodka. Knowing he lives here, I'm still such a fucking moron to ask that. It's like you're in school flirting in the cafeteria and saying 'so what brings you here?' See, told you I'm bad at this shit.

“I needed a break from all the stress,” I let out an ‘oh’ and took another sip out of my vodka, finishing it. “Jeeze, you’re going to be knackered by the end of the night there Essie!” Harry added, giggling a little, covering his whole mouth with his giant hand that was probably the size of my face.