Chapter 3

Sorry it's been so long :(! 

Chapter 3:

 ____________________________________________________________________________

“Was that Harry?” Sam asked me, looking over my shoulder to take a peek of my messages.

“Yes, it was,” I said with a smile on my face.

I looked over at the clock and noticed it was 6:56pm.

“Fuck,” I murmured to myself, getting up from the couch and heading to the guest room.

“What’s wrong?” Sam asked me.

“My parents. Completely forgot to go shopping with them today.” I said, moaning in aggravation.

I took a quick peak in Lo’s room and noticed she was dead asleep. I do feel bad about leaving her out today, and being a complete bitch to her, but she did piss me off not accepting my requests from all the things I was offering to do to her.

“What are you going to do?” Sam asked, walking into the guest room, following behind me.

“Call them?” I said with an attitude. Sam rolled her eyes and walked out of the room. Everyone’s being a bitch today apparently, including me.

I took out my iPhone and started to dial my mother’s number.

It rang about three times until she answered.

“I see our plans didn’t happen.” My mother said when she answered the phone.

“Hi to you too,” I said with an attitude again.

“Did you not want to hang out? I thought we had this whole day to spend together with you and you blew us off! What the hell Essie!” My mom continued to rant.

“Look, I’m sorry okay? I’ve just been really busy. Can I ever call you when I’m free?” I asked her calmly, hopefully getting her to settle down and relax a bit.

“Sure,” She said, plain and simple.

“Okay. Talk to you later mom. Love you. Tell dad I love him too,” I said. We said our goodbyes and I hung up the phone.

I walked back out into the living room to see Sam and Lo sitting on the couch watching a television program.

“Hey sleepy head,” I greeted Lo and she moaned of aggravation.

“Hey,” She sighed out. She was still reckless looking, with her hair in all different angles and her makeup all over her face.

“Want to go out somewhere? I’m bored, I want to go out clubbing,” I said, trying to awaken the mood in this tensioned-up apartment.

“I’M DOWN!” Sam screeched out, running towards the guest room to get ready.

“What about you Lo? You need to get out of the house,” I said, making her smile a bit, and looking into her brown eyes.

“Okay, sure. I guess going out won’t hurt, right?” She said, lifting herself from the couch. Once I sat up from the couch, I gave her a hug.

“Look, I’m sorry about earlier; just know Sam and I are always here for you, okay?” I hummed into her ear while hugging her.

We released the hug, and Lo went into the shower.

“What should I wear?” Sam asked, holding up a black mini dress, and an electric blue dress.

“The blue one!” I said to her, tugging the black one from her hand and throwing it on her bed.

“Good idea! Spice things up a bit, eh?” We both giggled.