Chapter 12

Chapter 12:

I didn’t know how to respond to something so sweet, so sultry but to come to think about it why did it take so long for Harry to send me something like this. It made me wonder if he couldn’t find another girl in time so he gave up and send me that instead.

So many thoughts were going in my head, and currently I didn’t know whether or not I wanted to respond or not; but I know it would be rude if I didn’t. But I don’t think that this is going to stop me from going back to college, and it’s too late already. I already signed up for my classes and it’s only another week until school starts.

I kept looking at the message and re-reading it a few more times thinking on what to say, whether it should be nice or something as if this relationship can’t continue. I opened up a new message and decided to send something to him back; something thoughtful.

Harry, that meant the world. I haven’t been the same lately without you as odd as that sounds. But, I don’t know whether I feel the same about you, Harry. I have strong feelings for you but come to think about it, I don’t think I could work up the guts to have a long distance relationship and plus you’re in a boy band, it would be hard you know?

I sent the message and started to tear up. I didn’t know if this would crush him, you know? So many things are going on in my head whether I hurt his feelings saying I didn’t love him back, but it’s only the truth.

Harry’s Point of View

I’ve been sitting here, anxious, waiting for Essie to text me back; hoping she would. Personally, I believe she’ll respond because Essie is a kind-hearted person who just doesn’t does stuff like that, but then again she never called me back. My phone vibrated and I was shaking from excitement, thinking its Essie. I unlocked the phone and saw a new message from her making me smile like a complete idiot.

Essie Lynn: Harry, that meant the world. I haven’t been the same lately without you as odd as that sounds. But, I don’t know whether I feel the same about you, Harry. I have strong feelings for you but come to think about it, I don’t think I could work up the guts to have a long distance relationship and plus you’re in a boy band, it would be hard you know?

Not exactly what I expected, but I have to figure something out before the concert the boys and I have tonight. Just, something. The concert tonight is going to be difficult, and it’s not going to be my best because the boys and I had a concert a few nights ago and I messed up practically every solo I had the whole time. I was embarrassed, and on top of that I was upset.

Ever since I stopped talking to Essie, it’s like my whole world turned upside down.

So this is what it feels like to be in love, huh.

Essie’s Point of View

Harry didn’t respond to my text, which didn’t surprise me. I decided I need to do something with my life. I basically crawled out of bed and into the living room where Lo and Zayn were sitting once again, where they always are since their relationship is ‘secret’ for now.

“Essie,” Lo said as she stood up for the couch and hugged me tightly.

“Hey,” I said delicately and hopeless.

“Oh my god, how are you babe,” she said as she backed away from the hug looking into my eyes with a worried look in them, holding onto my hands.

“Been better,” I tell her making her smirk a bit.

“Come sit, come sit babe,” Zayn adds, patting down the leathered couch. I walked my way over to the couch and sat on the left of Zayn, where Lo sat on the right,