Chapter 13

Chapter 13:

“I think I feel the same way. I think I love you,” I told Harry as he began to bite his bottom lip from excitement. I didn’t know what he was going to do but he just smiled and stood there. Thoughts were swimming through my mind whether I should like, do something like hug him or something but I didn’t know if I should make the first move, you know?

Harry eventually pulled together a gut and took one step closer to me and wrapped his long arms around my tiny torso, engulfing me into his hard stomach. I snaked my arms around his neck and we hugged; yes, hugged.

We pulled away slightly, still holding onto each other, but before I knew it, Harry made his mouth become an inch away from my face, then a centimeter, and then smashed his pink, warm lips into mine making them interlock and move with sync.

Once we unlocked from the kiss, Harry looked at me still with his arms wrapped around my waist and looked like he was about to say something else before Paul cam bursting through the door, which made Harry unwrap his arms from me.

“Sorry for intruding, but Niall needs you for a quicky,” Paul said to Harry making him walk out of the room and leaving me there alone. I awkwardly left and seeing Lo and Sampson sitting on the leather sofa back stage where they chatted it up with Liam and Louis; making giggles here and there. Once they saw me walking, they all stopped talking and looked at me coldly.

“Hi,” I said with an awkward wave and walked over.

“What just happened in there, Es?” Lo asked as she sent darts from her eyes to mine.

“Nothing much,” I lied as I grinned a tad while the two girls caught my drift; leaving Liam and Louis caught in confusion.

Harry eventually came back after a few minutes of helping Niall make tea, and smiled at me once he caught my eye. I smiled back slightly at him making his cheeks turn a faint tint of red; making me feel happy.

“Essie can I talk to you,” Harry says and drags me out of the crowd of people and into the room where we were before. He looked at me with his normal bright green eyes, now a dark subtle green; holding onto my right hand and looking into my eyes making me tingle of excitement.

“What do you need to talk about?” I asked Harry, biting onto my bottom lip.

“I was wondering,” he starts off, making me jump of excitement on the inside, “if you would like to be my girlfriend,” he finished off, saying it slowly and clearly. I smiled and kissed his lips partly opened like and backed away. “So, is that a yes?” he asked making me giggle.

“A thousand times yes,”

I looked at Harry passionately; where his eyes were a bright, glimmering green and his smile was wider than usual. He’s everything I would ever ask for. But, something hit me.

School.

“Wait, Harry,” I spat out, with him holding onto my delicate, small like hands.

“Yea, Essie?” he answered. I didn’t want to say we couldn’t work this out, but I know we could somehow, some way.

“My school, how are we going to-“ he cut me off.

“We can work this out, trust me,” he said; kissing my cheek with his pink, warm lips making my body in flames and chills.

I stood there, staring at Harry while smiling like a complete and utter idiot but now I know that’s what he likes about me. Lo and Sam walked through the door shortly after leaving me to turn extremely quick, looking at the two overly dressed girls.