An Important Conversation (Hizzie and Posie)

Penelope and Lizzie have an important conversation while on a mission to find a way to stop the merge (Taken from my other book, Stopping the Merge)

"Babe," Penelope whispers, gently shaking Josie awake from where she is asleep in the car.

"No. Sleeping," Josie replies grouchily.

"We're here. Come on. Everyone is already inside. A hotel bed is much more comfy than the car," Penelope urges.

"Carry me," Josie requests.

Penelope chuckles, and picks Josie up, carrying her to the hotel room they will be sharing with Hope and Lizzie. She knocks on the door with her foot. Hope opens it and steps aside to let the pair in.

"You are so whipped for my sister," Lizzie laughs.

"Yeah, I am," Penelope agrees, smiling as Josie snuggles into her.

Penelope lays Josie down on one of the two beds carefully. She places a loving kiss on the siphoner's head before heading to grab their bags from the car, ensuring she locks the car behind her. She puts the bags by the foot of the bed and makes sure the hotel room is locked.

"Josie. Hey. You're still in your clothes. We should change into our pajamas," Penelope urges, shaking Josie gently.

"But I'm comfy," Josie pouts.

"A little help here?" Penelope asks, turning towards Lizzie.

"Josette. Get up and put your pajamas on. Then you and Satan can cuddle," Lizzie tells her sister from the other bed, where she and Hope are already in their pajamas, snuggled up under the covers.

Josie sighs, but gets up. She grabs one of Penelope's shirts and a pair of her own pajama pants as well as her toothbrush and toothpaste before heading to the bathroom to change. After changing and brushing her teeth, she comes out and gets back into the bed.

"Penny, I want cuddles," Josie exclaims.

"In a second, baby. I need to get changed and do my teeth," Penelope says, kissing Josie's head before heading to the bathroom.

She quickly changes into a oversize sleep shirt and some sweats. The witch brushes her teeth before leaving the bathroom. She gets into bed beside Josie and wraps her arms around her. Josie sighs happily and is soon fast asleep in Penelope's arms. Lizzie glances down to see if Hope's asleep, which she is. She kisses her head, causing Hope to smile in her sleep.

"Penelope?" Lizzie asks quietly, glancing over at the outline that is the witch.

"Yeah? Are you okay? You actually called me by my actual name?" Penelope smirks.

"Yeah, yeah. Look, we need to try to get along for Josie's sake, okay?" Lizzie sighs.

"Who are you and what happened to Lizzie" Penelope jokes.

"I'm trying to be serious, here, Penelope," Lizzie replies a bit loudly.

Josie whimpers and stirs in Penelope's arms. The raven haired girl strokes her girl's hair to soothe her, and she soon stops.

"Okay. Yeah, we should try," Penelope agrees.

"Good. Now, if you hurt my sister again, I swear to god I will pull a Josie and set you on fire," Lizzie threatens.

"Got it. I won't ever hurt her again. I only did it to protect her," Penelope sighs, gazing down at the sleeping girl in her arms.

"I know. Now, we should get some sleep. It's late and we start looking for a solution tomorrow," Lizzie says.

"Yeah, you're right. Goodnight, Lizzie," Penelope yawns, snuggling into Josie.

"Goodnight, Penelope," Lizzie replies, also snuggling into her girlfriend.

Soon, Penelope's soft snores fill the room. Hope, who has been awake the whole time, reaches out and takes Lizzie's hand, causing the blonde to startle a bit.

"I'm proud of you, baby," She whispers.

"You were awake the entire time?" Lizzie asks.

"Yeah, and I couldn't be prouder, Liz," Hope replies.

Lizzie pecks Hope's lips, blushing slightly, and cuddles into Hope's side. Her head rests on the tribrid's chest, Hope's arms wrapped around her tightly. The pair soon fall asleep, a small smile across both of their faces.