Suprise (Emison)

(Long distance relationship Emison AU) Emily surprises her girlfriend after months of being apart

Alison is drinking alone at the local bar.  It's been months since she saw Emily due to college.

Emily is attending Standford University whilst Alison is attending Boston University, putting them many miles apart.

Alison misses her girlfriend of almost two years so much. Their two-year anniversary is tomorrow and Emily has a very important swim meet then so she is unable to visit Alison.

Alison is unable to visit her because she just doesn't have the money for a plane ticket. Her parents cut her off after finding out she and Emily are together.

Alison sighs, deciding to pay the tab before heading back to her dorm room.

She unlocks the door and opens it before dropping her keys and purse in shock. Standing inside is none other than Emily, grinning like a mad woman.

"Hi, Ali. Suprise!"Emily smiles.

It takes Alison's body only seconds to react before she is throwing herself into Emily's arms. Emily holds her tightly, inhaling her vanilla scent that she's missed so much.

"I've missed you so much, Em. How are you here? You have a swim meet tomorrow," Alison whispers, tears streaming down her face.

"I've missed you too. There was no swim meet. I wanted to surprise you. Don't cry, love. I'm here now," Emily soothes, cupping Alison's face gently in her hands and wiping away her tears with the pads of her thumbs.

"Kiss me," Alison requests, eyeing Emily's plump lips.

Emily grins before kissing Alison lovingly. Alison deepens the kiss as Emily runs her hands under the blonde's shirt, desperately attempting to unhook her bra.

"Baby, we can't. My roommate could come back soon," Alison gasps.

"No, she won't. She knows I'm here. She helped me plan the surprise," Emily assures Alison.

Alison grins and pushes Emily down so she is sitting on the bed before climbing on top of her before connecting their lips once more in a heated kiss

******

Hours later, the girls lay tangled in the sheets, Alison laying in Emily's arms.

"I love you. So much," Alison whispers.

"I love you too, baby," Emily replies, stroking Alison's hair.

Soon, Emily and Alison fall fast asleep, wrapped in each other's arms, happy to finally be wrapped in each other's arms once more.