It's Going To Be Alright (Clexa)

"Heda, calm down. It's going to be," Bellamy starts, but is cut off.

"Bellamy, do not say it's going to be alright. My wife could be dead for all I know," Lexa snarls.

"Sorry Heda," Bellamy apologizes.

Clarke and Lexa have not seen each other in weeks, due to leadership duties. This morning, word came in on an attack on the village Clarke was visiting. No one knows if Clarke is dead or alive.

"No Bellamy. I'm sorry for getting angry. My anger is not directed at you," Lexa sighs, clutching her head.

"Heda!" Someone shouts.

Lexa rushes out of the tent and the crowd parts for her. Clarke is standing at the gates, her clothes torn and bloody, shaking ever so slightly.

Lexa immediately runs to the her and wraps her in her arms.

"Oh niron. Shh. I'm here now," Lexa soothes, picking Clarke up.

"Get Nyko! Clarke is hurt," Lexa orders as she runs to their tent.

She lays Clarke on their bed. Clarke lets out a whimper.

"Lex, I tried to fight back but there were so many of them. They cut my stomach really deep. It hurts," she groans.

" I know, my love, I know. Shh. Nyko is on his way," Lexa soothes, stroking Clarke's matted blonde hair out of her bright blue eyes.

She continues to whisper sweet nothings to her wife in a desperate attempt to keep her still and calm. Finally, Nyko comes in, carrying his supplies.

"Hey Nyko," Clarke says.

"Hello Wanheda. Heda," Nyko nods.

"Nyko. Her stomach is bleeding. Fix her please," Lexa orders.

"Of course," Nyko nods.

He lifts Clarke's shirt up to reveal a bloody gash and starts to clean the wound.

Clarke winces and Lexa glances at her worriedly, taking her hand. After a bit, Nyko is done patching up Clarke's stomach, which did not require stitches, and he leaves with a bow.

Lexa fetches some warm water and a cloth before returning to her wife's side. She wets the cloth and wipes the dirt and blood from Clarke's stomach and face.

"Thank you," Clarke yawns.

"Anything for you, Clarke," Lexa smiles, placing aside the clothe and fetching her some fresh clothes.

She helps Clarke change before climbing to bed with her.

"Lexa, please hold me," Clarke begs.

"I don't want to hurt you," Lexa replies worriedly.

"You won't," Clarke promises, taking Lexa's arms and carefully wrapping them around her body.

"See? I'm ok," Clarke yawns, resting her head on the brunette's chest.

"Yes, you are. Now, you're exhausted. Go to sleep, niron. It's going to be alright," Lexa whispers.

Clarke nods and falls asleep, safe and warm in Lexa's arms.

"I love you, Clarke," Lexa says softly, gazing lovingly down at her wife, so happy that Clarke is safe and sound in her arms.

They will deal with the attack tomorrow, but for now, they are content just to be laying in their bed, safe and sound.