Softie (Posie)

Penelope is a total softie for Josie. 

"Jojo, we need to get up soon," Penelope whispers, stroking Josie's loose brunette locks out of her face. 

"No. Too early," Josie pouts, giving Penelope her best puppy dog eyes.

"Josette, do not make me tickle you," Lizzie, who is sitting up in her bed, threatens. 

The blonde gets a grunt in return. Lizzie makes no move to tickle Josie however.

"Josie, we're going to miss breakfast if we don't get up soon," Penelope tries. 

"No. Sleepy," Josie groans, hiding her face in her pillow.

"Here. How about I go grab breakfast and we can all eat it in bed," Penelope suggests.

"Okay, Penny," Josie smiles, suddenly wide awake. 

"Freaking puppy dog eyes," Penelope laughs, slipping on her shoes.

She pecks Josie's lips before leaving to grab some breakfast for herself, Josie, and Lizzie. The door closes behind her.

"You have your girlfriend wrapped around your finger," Lizzie teases her sister.

"As if you don't have Hope wrapped around yours," Josie retorts, sticking her tongue out at the blonde.

"True," Lizzie smirks.

The two get ready for the day, taking turns using their shared bathroom. Lizzie pulls on a white button up shirt with a plaid skirt while Josie dresses in a plaid skirt and navy sweater, a white tank top underneath. As they are finishing lacing up their shoes, Penelope comes in with the food: the twins' usual breakfasts and a protein bar for herself.

"Black coffee for the queen of mean," Penelope states, handing Lizzie a coffee.

"And for Jojo, a chocolate chip muffin and a strawberry smoothie.

"Thanks baby," Josie smiles, pecking Penelope's check.

"Thank you, Satan. I'm going to head out. See you, Jo," Lizzie says, grabbing her bag and heading out.

Penelope and Josie sit and eat their breakfast. The raven haired girl smiles as Josie gets muffin crumbs on her face, and wipes them off, earning herself a smile. 

"You know, my sister called you a softie earlier," Josie comments.

"I am not a softie," Penelope grumbles.

"You brought me breakfast in bed because I did not want to get up," Josie retorts, raising an eyebrow at the witch.

"Ok, fine. Maybe I am a softie, but only for you," Penelope admits.

"Yeah, you are, but your MY softie," Josie smiles, pecking her girlfriend's lips.

"You know it," Penelope smirks.