Sleep Well, My Love (Emison)

Emily comes home late and finds Alison asleep on the couch and promptly carries her wife to bed.

Emily comes home after a late night swim meet to find Alison fast asleep on the couch, her blonde hair everywhere. She smiles at her wife, setting her bag down before going over to the couch and picking Alison up bridal style. Alison stirs and opens her bright blue eyes, letting out a startled noise. "Shh, Ali. It's just me. Relax, love" Emily soothes. Alison sighs happily and relaxes one she realizes it's Emily carrying her. The blonde wraps her arms around Emily's neck as Emily carries her to their bedroom. Emily carefully lays Alison down on the bed before grabbing some pajamas for the two of them. Alison yawns, making Emily smile lovingly at her. "Come on, sweetheart. Sit up and I'll help you get changed. I know you're sore from working out this morning," Emily coaxes. Alison sits up and smiles her thanks as Emily helps her change into her pajamas. Alison lays down on the bed once more and Emily places a tender kiss on Alison's head before covering her with a blanket. The brunette quickly changes into pajamas as well and climbs into bed beside Alison. Alison scoots over until she is laying half way on top of Emily, her head resting on Emily's chest. Emily smiles at her adorable wife, wrapping her arms around the blonde.  "Sleep well, my love," Emily whispers as Alison's eye lids drift shut and her breathing slows. Soon, Alison is fast asleep in Emily's arms. Emily places one last kiss on Alison's head before falling asleep as well, Alison wrapped in her arms.