Alternate 3x17 "I Love You" Scene (Avalance)

Alternate 3x17 "I love you" scene

"Ava! Ava, wait!" Sara calls as Ava walks off. Sara quickly follows her.

"This plan can work and you know it. You just need to trust your gut," Sara says.
Ava whirls around. "My gut? You mean the one that was manufactured to factory settings, is the same gut that eleven other Avas used and got killed?" Ava replies.

"Ava, please just trust me," Sara begs, meeting Ava's gaze.

"You don't understand. This plan breaks every rule in every book and all I have right now are the rules, okay?" Ava explains.

"You have me," Sara informs Ava before pulling her in and kissing her soft lips for a few moments before pulling away.

Ava's ice blue eyes flutter open. "What are you doing?" she asks.

Still cupping Ava's face gently, Sara replies sincerely: "I'm admitting something that could save us both. I love you,"

Ava sniffs before stating "There is no me to love," Ava walks away, her eyes full of unshed tears.

It takes Sara only a few seconds to react before launching herself at Ava and grabbing her wrist.

"Let me go, Sara. There isn't any me to love," Ava says, her voice shaking.

"No. I won't let you go because you are so very wrong. There is a you to love. Come on. Let's go to my room and talk. Please Aves," Sara begs.

Ava swallows the lump in her throat and nods. Sara leads Ava to her room and locks the door behind them. The moment the door swings shut, Ava breaks down into tears. Sara immediately wraps her arms around her, whispering sweet nothings into her ear. After a few minutes, Ava sobs cease and Sara pulls away to cup her face in her soft, warm hands.

"Ava Sharpe you listen to me. You are so much more than just another clone. You are smart, beautiful, kind, caring, and brave. Yeah, you are a stubborn, hot-headed pain in my ass sometimes but I love you anyways and it scares the shit out of me but I don't care. Ava, I love you, I love you, I love you and I am so sorry I left you. Leaving you was one of the worst mistakes I have ever made, but, if you'll have me, I want to be with you again. Ava, you are so amazing and I love you with all my heart, Please be mine again," Sara swears, looking deep into Ava's icy blue eyes.

"Yes, Sara. I will be yours again, but only if you'll be mine. And I love you too," Ava replies, a smile spreading across her face for the first time that day.

"I have always been yours, baby," Sara says before kissing the taller blonde passionately.

The pair stumbles backwards until they land on Sara's bed, Sara on top of Ava, straddling her hips. Ava gently pushes Sara's lips away from hers and gazes lovingly into her brightly colored eyes.

"Make love to me, Sara," Ava husks, her eyes turning shades darker due to lust for the beautiful women on top of her. The beautiful women who loves her for who she is.

"Oh, baby, you don't even have to ask," Sara smirks before kissing Ava hungrily.

******

Hours later, the pair lays tangled in each other's arms, a thin sheen of sweat covering their bodies. Ava's eyelids are becoming heavier by the minute.

"Sleep, Aves," Sara whispers lovingly. Ava nods sleepily and soon drifts off, wrapped up in Sara's arms.

"Goodnight Ava. I love you," Sara murmurs before drifting off as well.