Tiny (Hizzie)

Lizzie teases Hope for being short. 

Lizzie is waiting on her bed for Hope. They have plans to hang out tonight. After what seems like an eternity to the blonde siphoner, her girlfriend comes in. Hope smiles at Lizzie, crossing the room to kiss her head.

"Hi baby," Hope greets.

"Hey babe," Lizzie smiles, pulling Hope down so she is sitting in her lap.

Hope sits in Lizzie's lap contentedly. She secretly loves their height difference, as it makes it much easier for Lizzie to hold her. She shifts in Lizzie's lap so they are face to face, and hugs her like a koala bear hugs a piece of bamboo. 

"You're so tiny compared to me," Lizzie teases.

"Shush. It makes cuddling easier," Hope retorts, snuggling further into the blonde.

Lizzie smiles and strokes Hope's soft auburn locks, kissing her temple. They sit there like that for a while, until Hope , who is wearing a thin tank top and shorts, starts to shiver. Lizzie notices right away.

"Are you cold, Hopey?" Lizzie asks.

"Maybe," Hope replies. 

Lizzie easily lifts the smaller girl off her lap and sets her on the bed. She goes to her closet and grabs one of her Salvatore hoodies. Striding across the room, she hands it to her girlfriend, who puts it on. Lizzie cannot help but laugh at the adorable sight. The worn sleeves are so long that they cover Hope's hands. Hope's shorts are no longer visible, covered by the grey hoodie that is much to large for her. 

"Stop laughing at me," Hope pouts, giving Lizzie her best puppy dog eyes.

"I'm sorry, baby, I can't help it. You just look so adorable in my hoodie," Lizzie apologizes, sitting beside Hope once more, kissing her head.

She pulls the tribrid into her arms. Hope humphs, but soon relaxes into Lizzie's warm embrace, puppy dog eyes completely gone. The warmth of Lizzie's arms soon lulls her to sleep. Lizzie cannot help but coo at the adorable sight of Hope asleep in her hoodie, cuddled up in her arms. She lays the girl down gently, covering her with a light fleece blanket, before turning off the lights. Lizzie lays in the empty spot on the bed beside Hope and pulls her into her arms once more, resting her head on top of Hope's. 

"Love you, Liz," Hope mumbles sleepily, the movement having woken her.

"I love you too, tiny. Go back to sleep," Lizzie whispers.

Hope's soft snores soon fill the room. Lizzie watches her beautiful girlfriend sleep for a while, thanking her lucky stars, before she falls asleep herself. 

******

In the morning, Lizzie awakes and rolls over, expecting to see Hope. Instead, there is a note written in Hope's neat print instead. Frowning, Lizzie turns on the bedside lamp and reads the note:

Lizzie,

I went to train with your dad. See you at breakfast. I love you, baby!

-Your Tiny Girlfriend

P.S I stole your hoodie because it smells like you. It's mine now! 

Lizzie smiles widely at the note, and clutches it to her chest. The rest of the day, she has a ridiculous, love struck smile on her face. She really does love her tiny, but feisty, girlfriend.