Chapter 4.

It was night when we reached at our destination. Taking our luggage we headed to the hotel which was owned by one of the respected businessman of here and our business partner, I mean Taehyung's business partner. This is what I was informed.

I was continuously yawning in the car, on the way to hotel.

I looked at Taehyung, he had a casual shirt on with some amazing print, I hate everything about him but his clothing style was fascinating.

"Don't stare at me like a creep, just take a picture instead", he spoke still looking out of the window. I doubt how he figured that I was looking at him.

"And I will throw it in a garbage bin", I said faking excitement.
"Yeah, and throw yourself as well", he said again, this time looking at me.

I furrowed and looked away, I had no energy to argue with him, I was extremely tired, and was feeling uneasy.

I sighed just waiting for the hotel to arrive soon.

Few minutes past and the driver pulled over.
We got down at the entrance of the hotel. I sighed, I just wanted to hug the bed as soon as possible.

Dragging our luggage bag to the hotel lobby, we asked for our rooms on the reception.

"Welcome Sir and mam.....", the lady said handing Taehyung the key of his room. He left even without waiting for me, I rolled my eyes for always expecting normal things from him.
"Yeah mam how can I help you?", the lady asked when I was watching Taehyung heading towards the elevator.

"I need my room's key.....", I said politely,
"Mam, sir has already got the keys....", she returned the politeness, I kept looking at her confused.
"But that was just one.....", I mumbled,

"Excuse me.....", the manager came over near reception.
"Mam we are extremely sorry our hotels are full as this is the year's end, so Mr. Collins directed us to give the biggest room of the hotel for Mr. Kim and his secretary, we will allot you different rooms as soon as another room will be available......", the manager informed.

I was so done with the trip already, living a week with this emotionless bitch. I could never think of, but I could do nothing.

I sighed mentally, nodding to the manager making my move to the elevator after asking my room number.

I was feeling dizzy, I searched for the room number which was frustrating as this hotel was huge.

My mood lighted up as soon as I spotted the right room.

I rang the doorbell. Taehyung opened after few minutes. I didn't pay attention to him but pushed him aside to get in.

"Why are hell you're here, go to your own room", I heard him saying while I moved inside keeping my luggage aside, totally ignoring his remark.

"Heyy!", he harshly turned me around through my arm causing me to let out a groan.
"Please d—", my voice cracked, Taehyung grip loosened almost immediately, his expressions went worried.
"What happen.....?", he asked in a calm voice this time. I looked up towards him.

"All the room's are booked so we have to stay in the same until they find any vacant one.....", I informed him, he nodded, strangely not saying anything back and he went away.

Next, I moved to the washroom, and yeah, the volcano was busted. I sighed, though it happens every month but arrival of periods was depressing every time, at least on the first day.

I was glad we didn't have any business schedule for next two days.

After cleaning myself up I headed out just to have a peaceful sleep.

As I came out Taehyung entered inside, probably to have a shower.

The room only had one king sized bed and a big fluffy couch. I hate too much fluffy mattress so there was no way I was sleeping over that couch.

I was experiencing a minute pain in my stomach. I sighed lying flat over the bed.

The pain kept ascending, my eyes were shut close and now my knees were pressed with my stomach. I kept letting out quite painful moans.

I was in to much pain to even realize Taehyung's arrival back in the room.

"Hey, go and sleep over the couch I'll sleep on the bed!", I weakly opened my eyes hearing.

"I can't sleep on that mattress, please can you sleep there today......?", I said in my weak voice.
"Get up, don't act as if you are sick", he demanded.
"I'm not going anywhere", I said not moving from my place at all.
"Get up! Why are you so stubborn?! You are a pain in ass I swear, I better would have got Jade here, I'm your boss but you kept behaving as if you're my boss, get up now!", he yelled.

I pressed my stomach because it was paining like hell and Taehyung was annoying me to the peak. I didn't speak back because I was already exhausted.

"DAMN GIRL!", he yelled again rolling me out of bed from the other side.

I saved myself from falling. I got up straight on the floor, furious.

"WHAT THE HELL'S WRONG WITH YOU!? I'M NOT GETTING UP! I'LL SLEEP HERE AND NOWHERE, I'M A PAIN? YOU ARE A PAIN IN MY ASS, BLOODY BASTARD! AND CALL JADE I'M LEAVING NOW!!", I said looking for my phone.

"AHhh!", I groaned when I was pushed back to the wall beside me.
"How dare you to raise your voice over me....? You fucking know your right place!", he whispered, piercing his gaze through me.

I was too looking straight into his eyes, fighting the pain I was in at that moment.

I noticed Taehyung's face softened and become worried, my vision went blur.
I was unconsciously started shedding tears, it was just my PMS.

He stepped back.
"I-I'm sorry......", he said stuttering.
"I'm not sleeping on the couch.....", I said crying, though I was trying not to. I saw him rolling his eyes.

"When you girls can't fight back you start crying", he commented turned away to move. I was triggered.

"I'M NOT CRYING! I'M ON MY PERIODS IF YOU DARE TRIGGER ME AGAIN I'VE THE ABILITY TO STAB YOU SO DON'T YOU DARE!", I screamed on the top of my lungs.

Taehyung looked horrified, yeah he needed to be horrified or I would have kicked him hard.

"Fine......you should have told me already.....", I heard him mumbling. I went inside the washroom glaring at him for the last time before shutting the door.

When I came back I saw Taehyung was sitting on the other side of the bed. He looked up at me.

"This couch is uncomfortable for me too so I've kept these pillows in between the bed, don't invade my space.....", he said trying to be as calm as possible.

I agreed as I just didn't want to pick any fight and the bed was big enough.

I went and lied down over my side.

It was hard to sleep with this pain but it was not as bad as like staying with this guy on this business trip.

_____________________________________

Two chapters uploaded, see you next week with 5th!
.
.
.
Promise I'll be back next week!