Chapter 9.

I didn't eat enough but already felt full. I looked towards Taehyung, he clinked his glasses with few others, had a brief laugh, maybe over something they were talking, and gulped his drink.

There was no point calling him in between so I just texted him that I'm outside.

I texted him but he didn't check his phone it was probably on the silent mode.

I slipped out.

I knew nobody would have even noticed. I was feeling insulted all this time for the fact that I was here, uninvited. But I couldn't do anything about it.

The light breeze hit my bare legs as I stepped out.

The sky was deep dark, tiny dots in the black sheet making it beautiful and calm.

I thought of walking to the parking but refrain and chose to have little walk over the secondary pathway.

It was getting colder, my arms were covered with the sleeves of my dress but my legs weren't protected a bit.

I rubbed my hands together, blowing out the air from my mouth.

I didn't know how it would going to be after this trip. Though I've applied few places but I'm not sure shifting to those, I'm still obligated and haven't told mom yet.

I sighed. I was feeling cold now, my hands couldn't protect my arms anymore.

"You seems cold.....", I turned at this unfamiliar voice.

It was a young man with uncombed curly hair. I furrowed.

"Do I know you by any chance?", Of course I didn't but still asked. He shrugged with a cute cheeky grin.
"I don't think but we can know eachother if you allow......", he shrugged innocently, I smiled unconsciously shaking my head.

"I don't talk to strangers", I said turning around continuing my little walks.
"You can call me Ash, umm, and what did you tell your name? I'm forgetful.....", he said, now walking beside me, mirroring my slow walking pace.

"I never introduced myself to you.....", I said totally understanding that he was flirting. He seems harmless and well postured, wasn't obviously a creep, so I didn't mind much.

"Oh.....", he let out but I refrain continuing the conversation.

"Umm, am I disturbing you?", he said after a minute pause. I looked at him and nodded right away. His lips turned downwards.

"That was rude.....", he mumbled kicking an invisible pebble on the pathway but still walking with me. He was cute and amusing at the same time.
"So Ash.....am I right?", I asked to which he quickly nodded.
"You look younger, what are you doing this late at night?", I casually asked with no ulterior motives.

"Okay let me clear this....... I'M NOT YOUNGER, why everyone think I'm younger, I'm in my mid 20s, another reason I hate my curly hair", he stated whining, just like a little kid. I chuckled.
"Yeah, you're definitely not younger but slight elder than me, and your curly hair is adorable what's wrong with them?", I said furrowing.

"Really? I'm convinced if you're saying so......", he said passing a smile. I could read his face features in this dim light, he was cute and looked younger, I envy his youthfulness, he needs to be proud.

"Here, you can have my hoodie.....", he offered. It would be weird if I take it because it was as cold for him too and I didn't know him either.