Chapter 6.

Taehyung pulled me closer through my waist, my eyes drowned into his. I wanted to push him away but my hands, which were resting on his chest, forbid my action.

I knew many people were looking at us outside the hotel entrance, I didn't know what he was doing and why. I was just numb at his rare touch.

He moved his one hand towards my hair to swiftly comb them away to the back, through his fingers. Next his hand snaked to my nape to pull my face closer to his, gently. His eyes were focused on my lips causing my cheeks to heat up.

His lips moved to speak something but I strangely couldn't hear or understand anything. I furrowed but he chuckled making my heart skip the beat. The next second his soft lips touched mine making me widened my eyes and I woke up in a dimly lighted room, room?

I looked around, startling and breathing heavily.
I was in our hotel room.

[Taehyung's Point of View]

I woke up when my throat was dry. I sat on the bed and poured the water in the glass, quickly gulping it down I lied back on the bed.

As I closed my eyes I heard heavy breaths from Y/n. I turned to her furrowing.

I wasn't sure what was happening, she probably was dreaming or maybe it could be a nightmare.
I sighed, why do I even care?!

I wanted to ignore but her restlessness didn't let me.
I remembered mom burying her fingers into my hair whenever I had nightmare and it did calm me down. Without pondering twice my hands moved ahead to her hair and I gently comb them back.

I paused when I saw the dark red shade of blush on her cheeks and without waiting for more I retrieved my hand back to me.
Was she awake? But why would she be even blushing at my touch!?

I squinted moving my face closer to her to make sure that she was asleep. But I paused right away when I noticed that she was breathing much faster, I got the hint that she was about to wake up so I immediately turned around to the other side.

[Your Point of View]

When I looked to my side I saw Taehyung peacefully sleeping while facing the other side.

My breath was faster and I was sweating in an air-conditioned room.

"SHIT~", I spoke under my breath, did I just dream about Taehyung kissing me?! I freaked out jumping off the bed.

"UGGH!", I silently groaned again covering my face through my palms. My face was cold with the sudden blood rush, I fanned my face moving inside the washroom.

I splashed water over my face. Whenever I'm closing my eyes the dream seemed to be paused in there and it was appearing again and again.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror, my cheeks had dark shade of red, I never knew the blood-rush theories were real until today.

I didn't want to go back to the bed but what have I even done? I dreamt that, it wasn't like it happened in reality. Maybe I was overthinking about everything happened last evening, he was just helping me because I got the stain. I told myself moving back to the bed.

My eyes shifted to the male's sleeping figure. Taehyung was still asleep in the same position.

I stepped into my blankey and closed my eyes looking for my sleep which was long lost now.

I was just turning around over the bed, the moment from the dream coming back to haunt me every time my eyes were closed. I opened my eyes in frustration just to found this pretty face which was now turned towards me, Taehyung had invaded my space tonight.