Chapter 12.

NOTE: This chapter contains slightly heated intimate session, skip if you are uncomfortable.

___________________

I came back to the room. My eyes landed over the familiar figure who was standing near the large glassed window looking into the darkness. His hands hidden in his sweatpant's pocket.

"Didn't I already give you the schedule?", I spoke with the tinge of annoyance.

He ignored me and stayed silent, I rolled my eyes walking closer to him, my hands were folded over my chest.

Before I could speak once again, he handed my phone to me without sparing a gaze at me.

I shook my head taking it from him, when I peeked over the screen I noticed the changed screen wallpaper, it holds a picture of him, in the same outfit he was currently wearing. My heart skipped a beat but kept my sanity.

"Why did you change my screen's wallpaper?!", I whined.
"It's better than that boring quoted picture you got from Pinterest", he said sternly, this time turning towards me. I could see no humour on his face.

"This picture is ugly!", I rolled my eyes. He kept looking at me with the same unreadable gaze.

I had my mind to walk away but he started to speak.

"About those texts which you sent me......I called Catherine and she informed that she deleted them 'mistakingly', she wanted to take few pictures......",
"Mistake?", I scoffed.
"..... she's obviously lying but I know you could never say that to her.....", I shook my head, already so done with Catherine.

"You think I'm a coward?", he warbled, taking few steps towards me, I took a step back as well but my stars weren't favouring me, I tripped and fall over the unpleasant couch. Thanks lord!

"You're so clumsy", he breathed and moved away to his closet.

I managed to sit back, holding my phone to look at the call logs.

I furrowed.
"Hey! Ash gave me a ring but I can't find his number?", I said carefully scrolling the call logs but there was no recent unknown number.

"Why are you so desperate for him?", he said in an obnoxious tone.
I looked at him with a furrow.
"What?!", I spoke in disbelief, he cocked his eyebrow at me.

I was so done with him as well and mom think that I like him.

"Why do you always predict?", I said annoyed.
"Ain't you yourself do?", he asked instead. I narrowed my eyes at him,
"I definitely don't!", I protested.

He took a dramatic turn towards me, tilting his head briefly to one side.

I noticed his jaw tighten, he was angry. My inner soul was successfully intimidated by him, although I kept my posture brave.

He ruffled his hair backward turning to enter the bathroom.

"His contact is erased and blocked from your cellphone", he said shutting the door behind him. My jaw dropped.

"WHAT!?!", I roared, and moved ahead to bang at the door.
"Why did you do that?? Why are you so annoying!!? STOP INTERFERING IN MY LIFE!", I was bellowing.

But to my surprise, the door suddenly opened causing me to startle. He mindlessly pulled me inside pushing me back to now-closed door, he came closer.