Chapter 5.

[Taehyung's Point of View]

I woke up in the middle of the night when something hard landed near my arm with the warm soft breath poking on my skin. My vision wasn't clear but it didn't take the much of me to figure out that it was Y/n, who else it could be?

I sighed in disbelief. She had invaded 90% of the bed.

"Y/n.....Y/n.....", I tried to wake her up she didn't budge an inch.

I tried to gave her a little push but saw her face scrunched. She bit her lower lip while bringing her knees to her stomach, many creases formed over her forehead. I was sure she must be in pain.

Her lips turned into a little pout causing me to briefly chuckle but I quickly shut. Why am I even looking at her? I friking hate this woman.

I gave up in waking her up and slept at the little space left for me.

Not much time passed and I was already attacked by two pairs of legs which landed right over my back, I was sleeping on my stomach.
I let out a rough breath and looked towards her while still lying under the weight of her legs.

She was looking peaceful now, I didn't want to be a satan to her peaceful sleep when I know she was in pain so I let her this way.

[Your Point of View]

I naturally woke up the next day by myself. Stretching my arms I felt something under my legs. I looked towards my legs while rubbing my eyes to have my vision clear.

I sticked out my tongue, my legs were hanging over Taehyung's waist, he was fast asleep. I was sleeping diagonally the whole night.

I needed to take care of my sleeping habits, at least here. I slowly moved my legs away looking around, the pillows were scattered, I shut my eyes tightly. Thanks lord that Taehyung was still asleep.

I stood out of the bed and kept the pillows at its original place like last night as if nothing happened.

I went for the shower before Taehyung would be awake.

When I came out after a half an hour of warm bath Taehyung was already awake.

He looked at me when I was coming out and stood up holding his back. He groaned slightly.

"What's wrong?", I asked casually.
"My back is hurting.....", he mumbled in his hoarse deep morning voice. My eyes widened.

I knew exactly why his back was hurting but if I tell him that my legs were lying over his waist the whole night he would stab me right away.

"Can you order the breakfast before I would come out, we gotta meet the Collins today.......", he said calmly.

The tenderness in his voice was physically hurting and making me guilty to cause him the back-pain.
I couldn't believe he could look and sound like this in the morning, he felt like a total different person, too soft but in reality he could make anyone's ear bleed through his sharp words.

He went for the shower till then I ordered the breakfast and started making the schedule and the things we needed to discuss in the meeting today.

The food arrived so was Taehyung.

"Have you prepared the schedule?", He asked while sitting across me on the breakfast table.
"Yes I have......", I said while checking it once again.

We started having our breakfast in silence. I gave a quick glance to him.
He was working on his phone while eating, exactly what he shouldn't be doing but who am I to interrupt him? This man would not give any heed to my words.