EPILOGUE

NOTE: This part contains a slightly mature content.

...

[Taehyung's POV]

"Taehyung the new paying guest is coming over and she requires the small room", mom told while I was dropping her at her shop.

"I told you we ain't keeping any paying guest", I said in annoyance. It wasn't because of mom it was because Y/n neither called me since morning or picked up my calls.

"I really get bored at home alone, I don't have any business at the shop either. My team mostly takes care of everything. You ain't home as well. It's been three months since Y/n left and the house looks empty", she complained. She had repeated it several times in the past.

"She wasn't home most of the time either", I narrowed my eyes on her.
"Her presence made enough of a difference", she argued. I pulled over to let her step out.

"Call me if you want me to pick you up", I watched her walking out. Soon after a notification popped up about an incoming video call, I immediately clicked upon watching her name.

"What's the time now?", I complained.
"Ugh it's really busy today, I somehow got the chance to do this call. Can't keep up for any more minutes, I'll call you once I'll be free from all this hustle", she said in a single breath and disconnected.

She did not tell me the corporation name where she was currently working because according to her I could try to meddle. But I found out anyway.

I shut my eyes for a minute before I drive to the office.

Long distance was annoying and something I couldn't do for any longer. I was planning to visit her and maybe stay there for a while.

Office was busy as usual and the only time I wasn't thinking about her. Later that day I tried to call her a few times but she answered none.

Finally at night she video called.

"Finally got the time-", and mom interrupted. She started talking to her and eventually the call was passed to Y/n's mom. I walked out of the frame like a loser.

Knowing well that I had no chance there I walked up to the rooftop. The night was a little cold but soothing. I sighed. Thoughts of Y/n felt like a dream. I wanted to see her, feel her, and be around her. Nevertheless, it was too much to ask for at the moment. I felt uncertain about the future but I knew I wanted to spend it with Y/n.

Taking the thoughts with me, I walked to her previous room which was apparently invaded by me since she was gone. It smelled like her and gave me a sense that she was here.

I lied flat on the bed while I could faintly hear mom still talking to them. My eyes started to shut till I drifted into slumber.

"Missed me enough?", Her voice rang into my ears. I always hear her talk and psychologically was aware it was all my brain was making up. If she would have found out I was guaranteed to receive a fit of laughter.

My lips curved at the sight of her laugh.

"And you took over my room?", She spoke again. My brain told me to check once if she was actually here although I knew she wasn't. My intuitive thoughts were dominating so I opened my eyes just to find no one there.

I roughly inhaled and when mom knocked in.

"Y/n", she whispered, passing my phone to me. She left soon after to give Y/n and I a moment together.