Chapter 8.

We entered Catherine's house, Taehyung was walking beside me. Her house was huge, just slightly smaller than Taehyung's home. It was all lighted up with bright lights.

I noticed everyone was in bright colorful dresses, anyone could spot me as my outfit wasn't fitting-in, I got a little conscious.

"What it is?", I heard Taehyung speaking, I looked up at him and just shook my head.

"That's Catherine......", Taehyung said looking ahead. I saw few pairs dancing over a temporary stage that was been sat up, then I spotted a woman dancing under the spotlight I instantly knew the she was Catherine.

She was white, I furrowed.
"Didn't you say Kyle and she are twins? But they don't look alike......", I mumbled to Taehyung.
"Their parents have different ethnicity and these kids are fraternal twins......", he informed,
"Of course......", I replied nodding.

"But Kyle is much hotter...... isn't it", I said casually, I like the way he looks otherwise he was a total ass.

"Are you jealous of Catherine already?", Taehyung commented. I rolled my eyes and looked at him.
"Why would I be? Or maybe just you went jealous of Kyle that day.......", I snapped back.

"Why would I be? I know I'm definitely the hottest.....", he shrugged.
"Hahaha nice one, take that stage over there and continue your stand up comedy everyone will enjoy, because people apparently love clowns", I said with a sweet gesture, he looked at me for a moment.

"Come", he said, the next thing he did was hold my wrist and walked ahead to the platform. A horror took place within me.

"What the hell you're doing?!!", I mummered trying my best to not speak out any louder. He didn't reply but kept walking towards the stage.

"Taehyung stop!", he did as I said but still not leaving my hand. He turned to me.

"Did you just say 'Taehyung'? Who told you to be friendly?", he said cocking his one eyebrow at me.

"I'm sorry.......SIR.......", I said emphasizing the last word.

Soon after I realized we were standing at closest proximity to the stage.

Taehyung removed his hold from me moving over the stage alone.

He took Catherine's hand respectfully. They both passed a smile to eachother.

I furrowed, did they know eachother?

Taehyung gently kept his other hand over Catherine's waist. They were talking something.

I clinched my jaw and moved away from the crowd.

I spotted one empty velvet red couch. I moved further and occupied it.

I was mad, why he was dragging me with him everywhere if I have nothing to do?! I felt embarrassed.

I looked towards the stage. They both were dancing and talking. He was looking happier, genuinely happy, which was extremely rare.

Is something going on between them and I didn't know? I questioned myself. I wanted to ignore that fact, who cares!?

I was checking out social media as a source of only entertainment I had at that moment.

A sigh left my mouth, it was been half an hour and I was exhausted by constantly staring at the screen.

I looked up and noticed everyone gathered at a particular spot, Catherine just cut her birthday cake. Why no one informed me!? I was feeling left out and embarrassed at my presence their.