Chapter 11 getting ready

(Y/n)s point of view

As everyone was hustling around trying to get things done I was trying to convince Lennox to let me talk to his daughter. "Just let me talk to her she will be over the moon about it." I say and he laughs at how I talk. " ok ok I'll let you talk to her. But don't say anything inappropriate." He says. "And why would I say anything inappropriate to a kid." I say and giggle he just rolled his eye and smiles. "But after that you need to wash the bots so at least there vehicle forms will look good." He says and I salute.

As we're sitting there I'm next to Lennox out of the camera's view "hey there's my two beautiful girls how are you two." He say and I smile at how cute there family is. "Hi dada I'm good me and Daisy are working on the barrel patter. but it's hard trying to get on her she a little to big of a horse for me. But I what to be like (y/n) when I grow up and rodeo." His daughter Bella says and I smile just knowing that I have an amazing support. "That's awesome sweetheart you lucky sunny is really big for (y/n) but she's gets up and gets on him and wins you can do it too." He say and I smile knowing that he supports her. "I know dada." She says "hey I got someone who what to meet you and then me an mommy will talk okay." He say and she nods and gets really excited he look over and nods and I scoot in to view.

"Hey there girlie I hear that your a really big Fan and that your Learning how to barrel race too and I'm excited to say that I will help you on your journey." I say and smile she squealed and starts to jump around. "Hello misses Lennox it's nice to meet you too I hear a lot about you too and I just want to say to both of you that I love how much you support your daughter and I'm glad to be apart of the support gang." I say and she laughs. "Thank you so much for willing to help Bella learn how to barrel race. She loves watching your old runs and squeals every time you get a win." She say and I smile and nod. "I will let y'all have some family time I got to go call my parents I hope to see meet you soon. And get a picture with y'all." I say and they both say bye.

As I walk out of Lennoxs office and in to the hanger "so how did it go? Ironhide says "good really good she was so excited she was jumping around and squealing it was so cute." I say smiling and giggle. He chuckled and puts his hand out for me to climb on he put me on his shoulder. " oh I just remember that all of y'all need baths." I say and he groans "my cannons are clean that's all that matters." He says "but I got washing duties so I'm the one cleaning you and the others." I say laugh. "Well is it's you that I don't mind." He say just to have everyone stop and look at him in surprise. "What she's my femme." He says and I just laugh at him.

I go and change in to some shorts and came back in the the hanger. "YOU HAVE LEGS." I hear Epps yell "YEAH I HAVE LEGS WHAT DO YOU THINK IS UNDER MY PANTS LEG. MY LEGS DUH" i yell back and laugh Ironhide is looking like he's about to kill. "YOUR BUTT CHECKS ARE HANGING OUT." Lennox yells and at this point I know there messing with Ironhide. "NOT TRUE IF I WAS DRESSED LIKE THAT MY MOMMA WOULD COME FROM THE GRAVE AND KICK MY ASS." I yell and Ironhide transformers and his holoform climbs out of his truck and walks over to me and looks at my butt. "Her ass isn't hanging out. Put your hands down by your side." He says and I do "she at her finger tips in length so she's fine." He says and we laugh at the fact he knows that. "All right time to get a bath."  I say

Time skip brought to you and park by ladyhips prime

"I'm going to get a shower and get ready we need to leave by 6 so we can get there in time." I say and go to my room and get a shower and start to get dressed

" I say and go to my room and get a shower and start to get dressed

(this is your out fit for the rodeo)As I got back in to the hanger everyone was looking at me in surprise "is there something on my face or what

As I got back in to the hanger everyone was looking at me in surprise "is there something on my face or what." I say giggling "no you look beautiful" Ironhide says and everyone agrees "well all right then let's get going." I say and the bots transform and activate there holoforms. I climb in to Ironhide and smile and him and give him an kiss. "Can you get a room please cause if you two are going to kiss me and (y/n) are switching seats." Lennox says and I jump an look back to see Lennox, Epps, and some other person. "Okay okay lets get going." I say and we hit the road.

I know I haven't updated in a while but I'm back. I had some things going on and had to get some stuff done. Sorry for not updating sooner.