Chapter 3 the physical

(Y/n) point of view

As I walk to med bay I was thinking of an excuse for all the bruises on my body. "If you please take you take your shirt off so I can see you body." The doc says. Once take my shirt off I turn to the doc to see his surprised face. "What happened to you?" Doc says "I ride horses and I tame colts. When your training a young horses you can get hurt really easily by them." I say which is true. "Oh okay well I'm ratchet and the doctor around here. But I will have to take pictures they go in you file of when you first get here and before you leave to go back home we take more to see you progress of your body and muscle build up." He says and I nod my head.
( you have a sports bra on)

As he starts the physical ratchet asks some questions. "How long have you been riding horses?" He asked and i have to think a bit "since I was...hhmm when I started riding I was 3 years old and I'm 24 so about 21 years." I say. "Well that's impressive what happened to your thighs?" He ask. "When I was riding and my horse got spooked and ran through some bushes and it scratched and cut my legs." I say lying through my teeth.

"Oh well they will heal this time. Your all done Lennox should have your uniform for you. Go and change in to it and come back to meet the team." He says but I only nod. I got dressed and when to get my uniform from Lennox. "How was it?" Lennox asks "it was good. Um I'm going to go get changed in to this. And I was told to come back after I got ready to meet the team." I say and he nods "there are a few things that you need to be briefed on that are top secret but after that you can meet the team." He says I nod and go get ready.

Ratchets point of view

I was looking at the picture and These are not caused by a horse but a person. "Hey guys can you come here and looks at this." I say and got the bots and humans attention. "What is it old friend?" Optimus ask "during the physical she has to take her clothes off she has severe brusing on her" I say and pull up the picture. "She's say that it was caused from what you would call a young horse. But these are not made by a horse there made by human fist and feet." I say. "So your saying someone hit her." Ironhide says he look to be getting mad. "From the looks of it yes but we're going to let her tell us we're not going to question it." I say. "Did she say if she was in a relationship. Maybe she got jumped every  State has some bad parts in it." Epps say "just let it go for now-" I was about to something more but she walk through the door. "Hey I'm ready to meet the team now if that's okay with y'all." She says