Chapter 1 N.E.S.T

Third person's point of view

At best they where getting ready for a new recruit. They were getting the base cleaned up for the newbie. "Did it say what gender they were or not I would like to know" mudflap says "yea bro that's a good question what if it a smokin femme." Skids says. "Does it really matter if it's a guy or a girl they will be here tomorrow. And from what I hear there really tuff. But they keep to them self mostly." Lennox says to the two. "As long as they know how to shoot then i don't really care." Ironhide says as he cleans his cannons. "There's not much on them in there file about they're past. So We don't know what they've gone through to be here but they might tell us." Epps says. "That means we all need to keep an open mind about them. Make them feel welcome here." Optimus says as he walk through the big doors of the base from getting washed.

"He's got a point there we don't know much about them. So we need to keep an open mind. And respect what they are comfortable with talking about." Lennox says and he stars to wash Ironhide which he doesn't like he doesn't care if he's dirty as long as his cannons are clean. "Well what is all said in the file? There's got to be something we can go off of." Ratchet say as he walks to med bay. "Well All it really say is that there parents passed when they were five years old. She has three sisters but that's it." Epps read through the file. "Wow that wasn't a whole lot." Ratchet says feeling bad about there sire and carrier. "Oh oh it say that were a weapon specialist in the marine core." Lennox say as he look over Epps shoulder "there you go Ironhide something in common."Epps says as he starts to scrub the mud off his sides. "Yeah yeah" is all he says.

Still third person point of view

(Y/n) was packing for D.C. her plane was in the morning. Her three sisters Taylor, Kenzie, and Brooklyn or as everyone say brook. Were helping her pack "do you really have to go I'm going to miss my baby sister." Taylor says. She just smiles and roll her eyes "you know if you do that enough you eyes are going to get stuck" Kenzie says as she smacks the back of (y/n) head. "Yes I have to go I need to get job and I got it I'm 24 years old and I still live with mom and dad. There sick of me."(y/n) say but giggle at the say time. " girl they love us why do you think we move next do-" brook gets cut off "so you don't have to cook dinner." Dad say as he walk in. "Oh I have to go and see (bf/n) be for I have to go." (Y/n) says and goes to get ready. "I don't like that boy." Dad say and the three girls agree.

‼️warning there will be heavy cussing and blood‼️

As (y/n) gets to (bf/n) apartment and gets in his apartment he pissed. "So your fucking leaving." He says. "Yea I don't have a choice I was recruited." She say. "Do you know where you will be?" "No I don't." She say only to get punched in the gut and kicked in the side. He never hits her face or any where that could be seen. "YOU LITTLE BITCH YOU ARE MINE DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!!!" He yells "yes sir." She say as she fall to the ground and he kicks her again and again. (Y/n) cough up some blood. He then rips her pants off and grabs a knife and starts to cut her thighs once he's done he walk away. She lay there with no emotions and finally get up an put her pants on and leaves.

(Y/n) point of view

Once you in your truck and on the drive back home you cry. 'Why. Why him. Why did I fall for him. He's a sick and twisted bastard' you think. When you get home it's late and everyone's asleep so you go to your room and get to you bathroom and look in the mirror at your body to see it's already bruised. After you get cleaned up you go to bed and slowly fall asleep.

The next morning you get up a 4 in the morning and get ready your family is ready to go to the airport and say goodbye. "How long are you going to be gone?" Brook asks. "I'll be in D.C. for two years but I will be able to call you once a week." You say as Kenzie hugs you. You bite back a wince "I'm going to miss you so don't you cry okay I'll call you and talk to you." You say to her. "The flight to D.C. is ready to bored" you all hear over the intercom and make you way to the plain. "We love you baby girl and we will be waiting for you to call us and tell us that your safe okay." Mom says and you hug everyone once more and grab your duffle bag and walk to the plain and broad. 'Here we go'