chapter 30 back to normal

(y/n)'s point of view

When we got back to base I was sent to med-bay for a check up and was to stay there until I was released to go home for a bit. "Now (y/n) I want you to stay here overnight. That way I can keep a close eye on you until you're relisted to go home tomorrow." ratchet says "but ratchet i hate being in med-bay." I say and sit up "yip yip yip, i don't care there not my orders." he says "then who's orders our they?" i ask "there mine.'' Optimus says as he walks in "i know you don't like being here but ironhide told me what happens out there when you save sam." he says "i know dad but i just hate being in here. it brings back the memory of when I saw my father in the hospital before died." I say and look down at my lap. "I know
(y/n) but I just want to be sure that you are going to be okay. how about this i will find a way that you're not in med-bay and you're out there with us." optimus says. "okay can it be in the armory?" i ask "we will see ironhide hasn't left the door to med-bay sense we got you in here." he says "can i see him?" i ask

"yeah but i think lennox and epps are going to be in here with you two." optimus says. "Oh boy. my two favorite people in the world." i say sarcastically "hey i heard that.'' I hear Lennox say. "Can I just have a few minutes alone with him? please?" i ask "no i don't trust you two to not do the nasty and we don't need that." epps says "well i think it's time i use the only bot that hates humans.'' I say and look at Lennox and epps to see a confused face. "SUNNY I NEED THAT FAVOR I ASKED OF YOU." i yell "the one that you asked on the ship?" sunstriker ask. "yes sir that's the one.'' I say with a smile on my face. "no you didn't." lennox says "(y/n) is the only human that i like so get out of i will step on you.'' Sunny says. "Okay okay we're going. but if I come back and there's no room for Jesus between you, neither of you will be allowed in the same room." Lennox says "WHO SAID WE NEED A ROOM." I yell and laugh. "Yeah, we can always sneak away for a bit." ironhide says as he walks over to me and activates his holo-form.

"everything okay love?" ironhide asks "yeah i just want you to lay with me for a bit pleace." i say "you heard lennox'' he says "i will lock the door so you can be together for a bit." ratchet says as he walks out the door and locks it. "okay fine i'll lay with you." he says and crows behind me and wraps his arms around me. "you have know idea how long i wanted to do this." he finally says "same here. after we had that little fight all i could think about was that (ex/n) was right and nobody really loves me." i say "that's not true i was just mad and said stuff that i didn't mean. I promise you that I will never say anything like that ever again. I will always love you." ironhide says "i know you will and i will always love you too. oh and optimus is going to try and get me moved out of med-bay and into the armory with you until i leave for home tomorrow." I say to him, "really that would be good so i can keep an eye on you and get work done and not have to walk all the way over her to see you." he says and hugs me tighter.

"I'm going to go with you and I think Optimus says he's going to go with us." ironhide says a minute later. "really that would be good so i can get some alone time with you without my two personal security guards around." i say "i know they have been up my ass too. i'm about ready to shoot them." he says "i know right 'save room for jesus, no no no i don't see 5 feet in between you two. ugh its getting on my nerves." i say "i know sweetparks, i want to be able to sleep in the same bed as you but can't cause of the mood killer squad." he says and i laugh at him. "ratchet open this door now." i hear lennox yell from the other side of it. "oh boy i guess the moment is over." i say "yeah i need to get back in my alt-form before Lennox has a heart attack seeing my laying here with you." ironhide says as he gives me a kiss. just as he gets back in his bot form the doors open and Lennox runs in. "oh good your not doing anything." he says "do you think i would interfase with her when she's hurt." ironhide say to lennox. "well no." lennox says. "I didn't think so. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get some things done before I drive (y/n) home and spend some time with her and her family." ironhide says and walks out of med-bay. "he's going  home with you?" epps says and he walks in to med-bay. "yeah ironhide and I are going with (y/n) to her home. I want to meet the people that raised her." optimus says as his holo-form walks in. "That good you can keep an eye on them. but right now i have a call with the JCS that i need to attend. epps with me please." lennox says as he and epps leave.

"I couldn't get you moved out of med-bay but i will stay in here with you." optimus says "that's okay as long as you or ironhide are with me i'll be fine." i say to him, "What about me?" ratchet ask "i don't want to be a bother to you." i say to him "oh you're never a bother to me just don't try and get up and walk around." he says and continues with his work "well there you go someone else to stay with. Are you excited to see your family again?" optimus ask "yeah i'm sure there not going to be happy about me being hurt tho. and knowing taylor, brook, and Kenzie are going to fuss over me.'' I say and giggle "yeah i bet you are the youngest. and I fussed over you too all the time. when ironhide told me that megatron had shot at you and that you were hurt before that i wanted to rip megatron's spark out." optimus says "is that so cause i think i told sam when we found the matrix that 'even if i have to drag you to optimus i will' all cause i wanted you back your my dad now and that means you have to put up with my stubbornness and my weirdness. my ups and downs, and my random thoughts." i say "is that so i think i can deal with that. but i will always be here for you no matter what, and when you need advice i will be here and if old 'hide gets on your nerves me and you can go out for the day." he says "like a father, daughters day?" i ask "what does that mean?" optimus asks "it's a day where fathers and daughters hang out and go eat lunch or go fishing or go to an amusement park." i explain "that sounds like something we should go and do one day when you better maybe when we go to North Carolina you can show me around your hometown." he says and sits on the bed beside me "yeah i would like that." I say and lay my head on his shoulder after I do that he lays his head on mine. We just sit there in silence but I start to fall asleep on his shoulder.

optimus's point of view

After I sat beside (y/n) she lays her head on my shoulder and I lay my head on hers. We sat like that for some time and I soon hear soft snores from her 'she fell asleep, i don't blame her she went through a lot i think we all need some rest.' I think as I start to fall asleep with my head on hers.