chapter 29 OPTIMUS

(y/n)'s point of view

i was looking at the sky when i see lennox face looking down at me. "(y/n) can you hear me?" i see his lip moving but i can't hear him "WHAT?" i yell at him. then i start to hear yells come from all around me. "i say can you hear me." he says "yeah i can hear you now." i say "good can you move at all?" he ask i try and move but it hurts a lot to even try. "yeah i can feel everything but it hurts like hell to move but i need to get up and help." i say and try and sit up. "no you going to get transported out of here." lennoxs says to me. "NO i'm fine now let me up." i say "fine but as soon as we get back you going on leave to heal up then you can come back. Oh and ironhide wants to says something to you." he says then helps me up. "where is he?" i ask "i'm right here love." i hear ironhide say so turn around to see his bot-from down on one knee "hey are you okay?" i ask "i should be asking you that when i see lennox and epps running this way i look over to see that megatron had shot at you and sam then i seen you fly through the air. then when you didn't move i thought i had lost you forever. and i though that i would never get to tell you that i sorry for everything that i said to you earlier and that i do love you and that one day i want to marry you but only if you will stay even after what i said." ironhide says to me. "of course i will stay i love you with every fiber of my being. and i want to be with you i know that you were just mad and i know what i said made it sound like i would let any one see me naked but that's not true you are the only one that can see me like that i was just embarrassed and my words got twisted. and i do want to marry you just not to day we have someone to revive." i say and put my hand on his. "than what are we waiting for." i hear epps say. "oh come on man you ruined the moment." lennox and mikaela say to epps.

i look over to see sam get up with the matrix in his hand. "okay sam lets do this." i say and he nod i walk over to optimus's body and climb up and move the tarp that cover him. "okay sam what do you need to do?" i ask "i have to shove this in his chest to restart his spark." he says "okay then on three 1...2...3.." i count then help sam push the matrix into optimus chest. as soon as it came in-contact optimus's optics light up and he coughs a few time. "boy you came back for me." optimus says as we climb off of him "i couldn't just stand by and do nothing. and she wouldn't let me turn myself in." sam says "(y/n) my sparkling you have done well to get sam here. but i think its time that you rest you look to be hurt." optimus says to me but before i could says anything there was a jolt of energy and optimus was on the ground again. "OPTIMUS YOU HAVE TO GET UP. you have to stop him." i yell and sam just keep yelling for him to get up so does the other bots. "you know that i never did anything that was worth my life. here optimus take my parts and use them you need them more that i do." jet fire say as he rips out his spark. "jolt electrify." ratchet says as he sends two cables out one connected to optimus and the other to jet fire. then it happen all of jet fires parts connected to optimus. once all the parts where in place he stands up "let's roll." optimus says as he takes off in to the sky heading for the pyramid.

"go get'em dad." i say "dad?" (ex/n) ask. "oh that's just my military and adopted dad now. he's a great guy i can't wait for him to meet you......OH YEAH hey guys this is my ex boyfriend (ex/n) he a swell guy." i say and walk away. i look around to see all the bots and my military family get this look on there faces "oh i can't wait to see what optimus says to this little punk." jazz says bumping his fist together "easy there jazz, optimus get him first. especially with him hitting optimus sparkling." ratchet says with a smile on his face "the all mighty wrench god has something planned" i mumble but only for epps and lennox to start laughing. "what? did i say something." i say as innocently as possible "THE ALL MIGHTY WRENCH GOD.....HAHAHAH THAT WAS A GOOD ONE (Y/N)" epps yells out laughing. "well i don't know about y'all talking about but i'm going to go watch optimus kick some ass." i say and walk away only to hear howls of laughs. "do i need run or am i safe." i say over my shoulder. "no your good just watch you back for a while." ratchet says "BUT IT WAS A COMPLEMENT." i yell "IT DIDN'T SOUND LIKE A COMPLEMENT." ratchet yell back. i just look back to where optimus is to see him walk over a hill and drop the jets that where on his back. "one question who's going to keep an eye on (ex/n) until we get back to base?" i ask "oh i thought you were going to tell optimus here." iornhide says as his holo-form walk up behind me and hug me.

"hmm i guess that would work." i say "what would work?"i hear optimus ask and i turn to see his holo-form step out of his alt-form. i step out of ironhide hold and walk over to optimus and hug him "don't ever scare me like that ever again." i say "i won't i promise. but what were all of you talking about." he ask still hugging me. "oh well we just met (ex/n) you know her ex boyfriend the one who beat her." ratchet says "well you guys just meet hes been with us the whole time." ironhide says. "is that so. well (y/n) can you go stand over there with ironhide for me?" optimus ask "if your going to hit him can i get the first hit?" i ask "well you can hit him if you want." optimus says "okay" i say. start running towards (ex/n) and i jump and swing my fist down as hard as i could muster up with being hurt. "you hit like a little girl that you are." (ex/n) says "oh he did not just say that." sideswipe says "you know i don't like humans but (y/n) is the only one that i do like." sunstreker says "aaawww thank you sunny." i say but my sentence didn't last long when some one punch me in the jaw. "your such a bitch." (ex/n) yells "that was a mistake." is all i say but as i look at him i see optimus holo-form knock the shit out of him and continue to punch and kick him. "if you ever come near my sparkling again i will bend my rules and let ironhide show you his cannons up close and personally." optimus says. ironhids chuckles darkly as he helps me up. "i don't know what that was but after hearing it, that made me feel some type of way"i say and laugh. "love are you okay?" hide ask "yeah my jaw hurts but ill be okay i'm just ready to go home for a bit. hang out with some family, eat some dinner. maybe me and you do something." i say with a smirk "yep nope i'm not taking you eyes off of you two or leaving you in the same room alone." lennox says "why we almost had our moment when we were rudely interrupted then an argument happened now we never going to get our moment." i say and put me head on ironhides chest. "we will get it soon but you do need to heal from you injures.. i can be a little rough" ironhide whispers the last part in my ear. after some time we were on a ship taking up back to base i was being fussed over by the bots, lennox, epps, and mikaela cause i was walking when i wasn't supposed to be. oops.