chapter 58 OPTIMUS

(y/n) POV

"you need to wake up and stop them from fighting mama." a voice says "yeah mama brothers right you need to stop them from killing pawpaw oppie." another voice says "who are you?" i ask. "silly mama we're your children but you won't meet us till the end of the fight, but you will be in a lot of pain and won't be able to fight." the boy says "yeah mama brothers right we can't stay in your tummy forever. but when everything is over we will be here and you can hold us." the girl voice says. "now WAKE UP MAMA" both of the voices say.

as i open my eyes i can see the sun 'we were under water right. Ow my head.' i think as i put my hand on my head and sit up. i look around to see seven or eight bots that don't look familiar to me at all, they look more ancient. as i look at them more i see them going after optimus, 'i gotta get up, and stop them.' i think once more and get up "(Y/N) STAY DOWN, PLEASE STAY DOWN." i hear lennox yell but i was already running for optimus. "the knights are going to kill me now, and i deserve it for what i have done. ironhide tell (y/n) im sorry." optimus says "is that all you have to say prime then lets get this over with." one of the knights says as he brings his sword over his head.

'this is going to be so stupid' i think to myself as i start to climb on to optimus's back and over his neck "ENOUGH OF THIS STUPID SHIT" i yell as i through my hand up in the air as the knights sword comes down. "(Y/N) NO" i hear ironhide, cade, vivian, and lennox yell. but just as the sword gets close to me the talisman activate and a sword is now in my hand blocking the knights sword from killing me and optimus. "the last knight." one of the knights says as they start to circle around me and optimus.

"(y/n) my life is yet again in your debt, but that was quite dumb of you to do my sparkling." optimus says after i get off his back and he kneels down to look me in the eyes. "yeah well i couldn't let them kill you just yet you still need to meet your grandkids." i say with a smile. " and i forgive you i know you didn't mean anything you did when you were nemesis prime." i add while putting my hand on his face plat. "wait did you say grandkids. as in there's more than one?" ironhide asks. "when i was knocked out i heard two voices telling me to wake up so i can save pawpaw oppie." i say with a laugh looking up to optimus. "they told me that i wouldn't be able to help you guys in the fight that i would be in to much pain but honestly i feel fine right now" i add looking up to ironhide who was frozen in place. "i think you broke him (y/n)." lennox says walking over to me and putting his hand on my stomach.

"so you're back on our side now or what?" i ask him, "im back but i don't think we have time to get the old crew back together at the moment. i lost all contact with epps." lennox say as he feels the babies move around. "you may have lost contact with him but i haven't. but i don't think we could get him here. on another note, you know when ironhide comes out of his glitch he's going to flip shit when he sees you touching my belly, you know that right." i say looking up at lennox then up to ironhide. "oh yeah thats why im getting this moment now while hes like that." lennox's says looking up at ironhide.

just about that time a sharp pain in my stomach and i feel a gush happen in between my legs. "oh its happening like now. IRONHIDE I NEED YOU TO WAKE UP." i yell at him but that doesn't work. "oh god what do we do" vivian says walking over to me. "ohh god" i say grabbing lennox's hand and squeezing it "(y/n) you need to get him to wake up, didn't y'all have a safe word for when this happens?" cade ask looking over to me then up at ironhide. "macaroons, pomegranates, OooOO i can't remember." i said squeezing my eyes shut when another pain hit "what are you ordering a fruit salad?" lennox ask. "PECHES." i yell and see ironhide come to "w..wh...what peaches? l..li..like now as in the baby is coming." he says walking over to me and kneeling down. "YEAH THE BABYS ARE COMING NOW." i yell at him while grading on to his survo that is down for me. "we need to get her off this ship like now." lennox says "can you get a helicopter here to get her and take her to ratchet?" ironhide ask looking from me an down to lennox. "there's one on the way now." lennox's says after talking on his radio.