chapter 50 the battle

Ironhide's point of view

"Hound have you heard anything from optimus and the others?" i call out to hound. "no i haven't.... DIE YOU PEACE OF SCRAP." he says "see i told you that (y/n) should have gone some were safe." cade says to me. "just shut up she's with optimus he will keep her safe so will the other two." i say back to them, as i continue to fight. "tess where's cade?" i ask her "he had to deal with the CIA guy, he should be here soon." she says and covers caues theres an explosion near by. "IRONHIDE OVER HERE." i hear cade yell. i look to see a decepticon about to shoot him but i shoot the bot first. "alright cade we need to get that seed some where safer here is not a good place, and we need to say close to here for when optimus gets here he can find us." i say and shoot more cons.

"im a fat ballerina. yeah get some." i hear hound yell. "hound (y/n) makes killing cons look good, you on the other hand not so much." i say with a laugh and keep fighting. "oh shut it you old slag. i'm killing more then you." he yells back "NOT AS MANY AS ME AND GRIM." i hear a femail voice yell. i look around but i don't see any one. "hound did you hear that too or is it just me?" i ask "hear what?" hound ask "okay then just me." i say and fight off one of the bumblebee knockoff. "OH SHIT IRONHIDE YOU NOT GOING TO BE HAPPY ABOUT THIS." i hear jazz yell "wha-" but im cut off by a loud roar. "hey baby you like my new freind." i hear (y/n) say. i turn around a see a giant dinobot with optimus and (y/n) on it. "OH HELL NO. get off of that (y/n)." i say and start to walk over "ironhide i wouldn't do that." corsshairs says. "and why not?" i ask "well grimlock is really protective of (y/n) at the moment and we don't know why." drift says "okay you overgrown lizard you keep her safe and in return i won't kill you." i say to grim. "so does that mean we can keep him?" (y/n) ask. "no that doesn't mean we're keeping him." i say and go back to fighting.

(y/n)'s point of view

after some time the fighting dies down and we have a moment to breath. "you strep forward" optimus says while me and him are still on grim. "who meee" bolide ask. "yeah you shit stain." i say and point at him. he steps forward a bit but grim roars at him. "HAAAAA HES GOING TO EAT ME." josh yells. "oh no hes not if he was going to eat you he would have eaten me first especially after the crash haha" i say and laugh "i think you have seen what you creations have done to this city," optimus says "so that means your responsible for all of this. the fight was never started by the auto-bots, it was all the decepticons that started it." i say "these guys are my family and i will be damned if you ever make them the bad guys again, in fact ironhide baby can you get me down." i say, ironhide reaches up and i clime in to his hand, he put me on the ground and i walk up to josh and slap him across the face. "if you ever try and separate me and my baby's family again i will personally come and kill you, cause the one thing that you didn't get right is the fact the ironhide and me are having a baby together. your creations could never do that." i say and walk back over to ironhide, jazz, and ratchet. "wait you guys can have kids?" shan ask. "well where the fuck have you been this Entire time. yes they can have kids but we didn't know with humans well until i got pregnant with ironhides sparkling." i ask and rub my stuomch. "so you really fell for one of them." josh say. "oh so you have hurd about me huh" i say "yeah my CIA contacts or well the people that gave me the seed says to watch out for you, but they never said that you were pregnant." josh says "well would you look at that. but now is not the time to go over the history of my past we need to get that seed out of here." i say "(y/n) is right we need to get that seed far away from here and over that bridge." optimus says and drift points out a car they can use. "(y/n) lets go." cade says "no cade i'm going with the bots." i say and wait for ironhide to transform, once he does i clime in to the passenger set.

"you know when this is all over i'm going to marry you." ironhide says through his radio "you damn well better I've waited long enough." i say and try and get comfortable but that didn't happen when ironhide suddenly transforms and starts to float up along with me "(Y/N)" ironhide yells reaching for me "I HAVE NOTHING ON ME" i yell "THE BABY DOES." he yells back "i got you" optimus yells but misses me. he shoot lockdowns ship, we all start to fall down "HOLY SHIT" i yell and close my eyes. i feel something warm wrap around me, i open my eyes and see the inside of grimlocks mouth. "thank you grim." i say letting out the breath that i was holding. "(Y/N) WERE ARE YOU." i hear jazz yell "i was to slow i couldn't catch her." optimus says "don't blame your self optimus, i couldn't reach her eather." ironhide say "we need to find her body." ratchet says "this is why we needed to send her some were more safe not with us." cade yells at them "grim let me out." i say but grimlock refuses. "okay bud ill stay here or on your back." i say and he opens his mouth a bit. "on you back it is." i say hosting myself out and on to his head. 'duck down' i hear a deep voice in my head. 'grim is that you?" i ask 'yes little worrier.' grim says and i duck down and he starts to run. he stops on the bridge with the other dinos. "you guys planed on getting me out of there why?" i ask 'we sensed that lockdown was coming he want the sparkling as well as the seed.' grim says in my head. "okay so we hold down the bridge?" i ask 'yes that is what were going to do' grim says.