chapter 55 England

(y/n) POV

after a few days of finding out that Lennox has changed sides and now fights the bots, and finding isabella and her friend sqweeks. and on top of all that we are now hiding from the government drones that have chased us off the scrap yard and into the abandoned town just down the road from the scrap yard.

"Cade what the hell are these things can't they just leave us alone." cades helper that i can't remember his name cause you know pregnancy brain and all. "There the government's new drones, they have now to find bots and people." I said to him while holding Izabella close to me. "You know I'm fine on my own right." Izabella says looking up to me. "yeah i get that but it helps me your pushing my stomach up and keeping the baby calm." I say to her while giving her shoulder a sqweez.

"we will be okay, your husband should be here soon, right?" she asked, hugging her to my side more as shots came from the drowns. "Ironhide will be here soon. He got separated from us, but if he knows these things are shooting at us he's going to lose his shit. I can promise you that." I say to her while praying that ironhide hurrys up and gets here soon.

"i'm going to get to that big one." cade says and points to the biggest one of all the drowns. "And why would you do that you idiot?" I asked him. "It is the control central of all the little drowns. if I can get to that one I can cut the connection to it then the small ones will shut down." he explains while getting ready to jump on to one of the drowns.

"Okay if you die i'll tell tess you died doing the most stupidest thing on the planet.'' I say shrugging my shoulders. "you've done way more shit than i have." he says just before he jumps. "Well that's our queue to go, come on you two." I say grabbing izabella's hand along with jimmy's i think his name was i don't know, and run to the elevator that what in this building.

When the elevator opened there was a human sized gold robot there, "Hello madmazel my name is Cogman here let me help you." he or well Cogman says grabbing my hand and pulling us into the elevator. "Why are you here, just for some clarification?" I asked Cogman. "I'm here to serve you seeing as you are the holder of the talisman. tho I should take it from you I think it was supposed to go to the one taking out the drowns." Cogman says and tries to take the talisman off my right arm that it was crawling around on, but it didn't come off.

"Huh? Well that's strange it was given to you and not that idiot that is now crashing to the ground." Cogman says looking down at the ground seeing cade crash land on the big drown. "yeah well things don't always go to plan cogman, sometimes you just got to go with the flow of life." I said, patting his shoulder.

"Is he the father of your baby?" cogman asks me pointing over to Cade as the elevator opens. "Oh god no, the father of my baby is him right there. He's an autobot." I say pointing to the black GMC topkick that was pulling up. when ironhide came to a stop he transformed, "Cade did you put (y/n) in any danger?" ironhide asks, looking down at cade. "What no, they were the one shooting at us."Cade says looking over at me to see me shaking my head, trying to tell Code to shut up but it was too late.

"THEY WERE WHAT, SHOOTING AT YOU MY WIFE, LENNOX YOU BASTARD." ironhide yells and transforms. "IRONHIDE YOU STOP RIGHT THERE DON'T YOU GO ANY FARTHER THAN WHAT YOU ARE NOW. OR I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU MYSELF!!" I yelled at him, making him stop. He activates his holo-form and gets out. "But they were going to hurt you and the baby." he said walking over to me "they were shooting rubber bullets at us, nothing that could harm me or the baby. we're both okay. oh by the way this is cogman and he's here for the talisman." I say gesturing to cogman.

"why do you need the talisman?'' Cade asked us to walk over to us reaching out to me but didn't make it. "don't touch her with your filthy hands." cogman says to cade while flipping cade over him and on to the ground. "You know I like him. but really what are you doing here." ironhide says. Cogman then goes on to explain the reason that he is here, is because he was sent by Sir Edmund Burton to get the holder of the talisman and bring them to England so he could talk to them. "Well I guess that means I'm going to England then, yay a new adventure." I say shaking my hands side to side letting my head do the same thing.

"no i don't think so just give me the talisman and ill go you need to stay here your almost about to go into labor in a few weeks it's not safe.'' Cade says walking over to me and holding his hand out to me. "you do know if i could take this thing off my body i would give it to you. but IT'S NOT COMING OFF OF ME YOU MORON.'' I yelled at cade, slapping his hand away. "i think we should get going.'' I say leaning my head on the ironhide's shoulder "i'll be with you every step of the way, no matter what." he says putting his arm around me and kissing my head.

third person's POV

(y/n), ironhide, cade, bee, and cogman were on their way to England. Things were getting a little heated with Vivian who has just been kidnapped by her own car and is being taken to the same fort as (y/n) and the others.

After (y/n) and the others get to the fort they are met with an old world war II tank that has tried to shoot a missile at them but sadly some of his parts fell off. "you see thats what im going to have to deal with when your old, and i'm not looking forward to it at all." (y/n) says patting ironhide's shoulder giving him a sympathetic look. Bee is rolling on the ground with cade laughing their asses off. "AAAAAA SHE CALL YOU OLD, HAHAHAHAHAH." cade yells while pointing at ironhide.

"But I'll put you back together cause I love you very much." (y/n) also adds while laughing herself "thank you love for that, that's nice of you to say. But it kinda goes with ''I'll just put you in a pine box and bary you in the backyard." ironhide says looking over to (y/n) "and i'll come back from the dead and kick your sorry ass." (y/n) says and walks away mad. "what did i say?" ironhide asks. "i think you just ruined your marriage.'' Cade says, patting ironhide as he walks by him.

"Ah, just in time." an elderly man says as a woman is thrown from the trunk of a nice lamborghini. (y/n) watches as cade goes to help her up but she slaps his hand away and gets up on her own.

(A/N Here's the next chapter. Let me know if there are any spelling mistakes please and I will fix them as soon as possible. )